𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

smut!
poc!

warnings:
language, sexual description, dirty talk, daddy kink, degradation kink, overstimulation, spanking, hair pulling, spitting, slapping, choking, oral sex (fem receiving), and getting caught in the act.

"vinnie, stop it," you whine quietly, pushing his hands away from your hips once again. yes, you were a cheater, but your current boyfriend, james, was no better. he'd been unfaithful to you more times than you could count, but you stopped loving him a long, long time ago.

he had no idea you knew about every girl he'd fucked, called, talked to, flirted with, etc., and when what he did still hurt you, vinnie got you through it. and at some point, he became the man you love.

you, in all your caring glory, still didn't want to rub anything in james' face, despite vinnie thinking otherwise. funny enough, vinnie was actually the one who set you two up. he was a good friend of james and at the time you thought he was cute. vinnie claimed he was a good guy because he really did think he was. but as the saying goes, looks can be deceiving.

vinnie was the one who found out he was cheating on you and told you about it. you cried for days, but he refused to leave you alone. somewhere along the way, you ended up in a passionate entanglement of limbs, and you both admitted your feelings for one another.

plan a was to break up with james right away, but vinnie had a different, much better idea. so, you kept "seeing" james, all the while you and vinnie blossomed your beautiful, healthy relationship.

"you've been gone forever, y/n," he groans like a child. "you can't expect me to just not touch you."

"i can and i will," you hiss over your shoulder. "and i was gone for two seconds, quit your bitching."

you were gone for three days. james' family wanted to see you again after almost a year and a half of being away. they knew james wasn't a good person and had told you many times before that if you ever broke up they wouldn't hold it against you, you were always welcome in their home. plus, you loved jesse, his little sister.

"james won't be here for at least another hour, you know damn well i can get you off more than once before then," he whispers huskily in your ear, gripping your waist and pulling you harshly into his chest.

"vinnie..."

"you know i always get what i want, darling."

you inhale sharply when he pushes his hips upwards, grinding his hard cock into your ass.

"you've got one hour," you tell him. "better make it count." he doesn't waste another second, flipping you around and smashing his lips onto yours so fast your nearly get whiplash. he pushes you back, walking the both of you into your kitchen island and you stop with your back pressed against it.

you gasp when his hand goes to your hair, praying his fingers don't get caught in your curls, tugging your head back roughly and exposing your neck. you struggle for air, hands going to his shirt and pulling it up and over his chest. he rips away from your neck, breathing just as harshly as you as you get his shirt over his head.

he, however, doesn't give you the same courtesy, gripping the cloth blocking him away from your chest and tearing it open in one fell swoop.

"jesus chirst, vinnie, that was fucking expensive," you yell at him.

he shoots you a glare, grasping your jaw roughly and lifting your face so you look him in the eye. "did i say you could speak slut?"

you gulp, whispering, "no."

your head snaps to the side, a slight sting lingering on your cheek while a pool of heat goes straight to your pussy. vinnie doesn't give you any time to think on it though, gripping your face again.