ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ғᴀᴄᴛs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ

Hello there my fellow readers! I want to thank you all so much for the support since this story came out. I'm very insecure about my writing and seeing that you guys have been loving the story makes my heart warm <3

So I thought I could write some random facts about the story, headcannons, etc etc...

Also, the playlist from the fanfic is in my bio, if ya'll want to check it out feel free to do it.

Anyways, let's get into it :)

1: Cassie's character was based on me and my life. Her relationship with her mother it's an example of it.

2: In chapter 15, when Cassie feels Cindy's perfume on her car it's not just coincidence. It's because Cindy's really there, looking out for her.

3: In chapter 9, the book that Cassie takes from the shelf at the underground, "Salem's Lot", it's Nick's favorite book.

4: Cassie was very protective towards Cindy because what she had with Cindy was the love she always craved from her mom, except the romantic part of course. So she couldn't lose what she always wanted.

5: Cassie's mom will never change. Even after chapter 15, her mom was just self-conscious and knew she failed as a mother so she gave her what her daughter needed at the moment. A mother.

6: I cried writing chapter 15 :D

7: In the prologue, Cassie accepted helping out Deena and Josh not only because she wanted to end the curse for Cindy, but also because she couldn't bear watching another person suffer the way she did.

8: Yes, Cassie wrote Unfair.

9: At the beginning of the fanfiction I wrote Cassie and Cindy breaking apart on purpose because I wanted to show how much damage that would do to Cassie if Cindy ever left her life.

10: In chapter 3, Cassie feels some sort of dejá vu while crying on the tree. It's because of what happened to Sarah and Hannah in 1666.

11: Some of Cassie's thoughts through the fanfiction, which happened in 1978, are actually Cassie's thoughts when she wrote the book, which means it was after 1978.

12: Cassie never showed any vulnerability towards her mother, so Cindy's death triggered her so much that in chapter 15, she breaks down in her mother's arms.

13: Cindy fell in love with Cassie first, in 8th grade.

14: Cindy felt some relief when she died, for she couldn't live without Cassie.

15: I would say that Cassie and Cindy are the "right person, not enough time" trope.

16: Cassie and Ziggy became besties.

17: Cindy and Cassie are both lesbians.

18: After Cindy's death, Ziggy and Cassie became so close that Ziggy kind of saw Cassie as a big sister.

19: Ziggy always knew that Cindy was in love with Cassie, and vice-versa.

20: I wrote this story in five days, in fact, I sacrificed my sleep so I could write this story :)

21: Cassie never got married, she refused to get married to someone that wasn't Cindy.

22: After Cassie dying due to old age, Ziggy made sure to put her grave right in front of Cindy's. Because if somehow, the dead came back to life, Cindy and Cassie would face eachother.

23: Cindy is always looking out for Cassie, even in the after-life. She's proud of her.