ɪx: ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ?

It was already really dark and kind of cold. The three of us continued to follow Alice and Arnie, for they had Cindy's bag. I was right behind Cindy and Tommy was behind me, I could see her shivering a little because of the cold. So I took my jacket and put it around her, she stops on her tracks and looks at me.

"Thank you." She says.

"I saw you shivering so, I thought you might be cold." I answer and smile, she smiles back and then turns around. A flashlight was on her hand and she kept calling for Alice.

"Alice!" She calls for her, but no response. "Come on, it's disgusting in here!" 

"We're close, Berman, hang in there!" Alice yells and I let out a big sigh.

"Alice!" I call for her.

"I swear to God.." Cindy says but suddenly gasps, I look at her and see that she ripped her polo shirt because of some branch. "Shit! It's ruined now!" She groans.

"Hey, it's fine. You can get a new one after this, okay?" I say.

"You cursed again." Tommy says.

"You want me to murder you?" Cindy says irritated, Tommy starts getting a little dizzy and fuzzy.

"Tommy are you okay?" Cindy asks concerned. I grab his arm so he doesn't fall.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." He replies. Suddenly we hear Alice screaming.

"Alice?" I ask but no response. The three of us start running towards Alice, to see if the girl was okay. We get there and see her jumping out from a hole, that looks like some sort of grave, she was okay.

"Watch your step." She warns us.

"Is someone digging a grave?" Tommy asks.

"Graves." Alice corrects him by pointing out the other holes at the place. This is so fucking creepy I swear to God.

"Mary." Me and Tommy both say at the same time.

"Where's the uh..?" Tommy says and then grabs Mary's book from the floor, I stay besides him looking at the book too.

"The X's, look. Look." I say pointing out the X's from the map in the book.

"Look. Here, here." Tommy continues. "She was marking where she dug." Alice flips the page on the book.

"But without her hand, her grip on the land holds firm. And the curse will last until body and hand unite." She quotes.

"Maybe Mary was looking for the hand." I suggest. "To end the curse?"

"That made her daughter lose her mind." Alice continues.

"Guys, come on." Cindy interrupts and chuckles. "This is silly."

"Yeah. I gotta piss." Arnie says.

"Hey. Let me see that." Alice asks for the book. Cindy grabs the book from Tommy's hand and looks at the other girl.

"You can have it, but first give me the drugs." Cindy says. "If Nurse Mary took them and went crazy, then those drugs can be very dangerous." She continues and Alice laughs.

"Oh my God! What happened to you?" Alice asks and leans closer to Cindy. "You remember when we used to have fun?" She asks, staring strangely at her, wait...«used to have fun»...did they...you know.. "I know someone that would love to be in my shoes at that time." She continues and looks at me. Fuck, they definetly did something.

"Just let it go already." Cindy says.

"That's easy for you to say. You lying fucking Brutus." She says and I was about to step in.