xɪᴠ: ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ's ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

Alice and Ziggy held Cindy as they ran to the infirmary. Cindy was crying and shaking on their arms, she couldn't believe her lover sacrificed herself for her. She didn't want that, she would never agree on that. The girl she loved since...forever died because of her.

"Guys we can still end this okay?" Alice says. 

"Cassie just died, because of me." Cindy says breathing heavily, touching her chest because of the lack of breath and pain she felt. "I killed her...I did.."

"Cindy!" Ziggy holds her sister's hand.

"It's my fault. This is all my fault..."

"No, it's not. Cassie sacrificed herself for us because it was her choice, it's no one's fault here except for Sarah Fier." Ziggy says certain, Cindy looks at her sister wondering if it's really not her fault.

"She's right." Alice agrees. "That's why we need to stop this. For Cassie." She continues and Cindy nods, ready for the plan. 

"We've got the hand, we've got the shovels. We go to the Hanging Tree and we dig for Sarah Fier's body, we connect the hand with her body and it's all over." Ziggy explains.

"We can save Shadyside. Tonight!" Cindy says. Ziggy grabs the hand-hone, trying to prepare herself for what she was about to do. She was so distracted on her thoughts that she didn't feel the blood coming from her nose, it feel right onto Sarah Fier's lost hand. 

Screams.

Satan.

Book.

Flies.

Anger.

That's all that came through Ziggy's head as soons as her blood fell on the bone. She saw her, the witch. She saw Sarah Fier. She gasps for hair and touches her nose, feeling the blood on it, Cindy's hand reaches for her sister, to make sure she was okay.

"My nose.." She starts saying. "I bled on the hand and...I think I just saw her." She says breathing heavily.

"Who?" Cindy asks.

"Sarah Fier." Ziggy answers, Cindy and Alice both widen their eyes and look at each other. "She was...She was angry."

"We have to bury this thing. Right fucking now." Alice says serious, the other girls just nod. They grab the shovels, Cindy with a the big one and Ziggy with a smaller one.

"Okay! Let's go!" Cindy says.

"What? I have to use my hands?" Alice asks confused.

"No, you're staying here." Cindy responds.

"Come on, I can hop just fine." Alice says and hops a little to show her that she could do it, even if she was hurt. Cindy tilts her head, still not convinced that she was really okay to do all that work.

"I watched my dad go to jail when I was six. I watched my mom steal...So I could eat. First time I cut myself I was twelve. It was after..." She looks at Cindy, she knew that it was after what Cindy did to her back when they were twelve. "Well, you know when. And now tonight...I watched your perfect boyfriend turn into a monster and kill the only person I've ever loved. I've waited my whole fucking life for this. And now I've found it. Let me see this through." She says. "For Arnie, for Tommy, for Cassie, for Shadyside." 

"For Shadyside." Cindy repeats and nods.

"For Shadyside." Ziggy says too. All of them with hope.

"Alice!" Cindy suddenly yells, making Alice turn around. It was Tommy, without hesitation he slashed her chest with his axe. Alice falls on the floor and Cindy groans in anger, she hits him with her shovel making him hit the wall behind him. She puts the shovel on his neck, pushing it forwards, with all of strength, blood coming from his neck and splattering on her face.