𝔦𝔳

ꜱʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʙʟᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ 

-"ʜᴇʀ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ"

Soleil's POV

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I've been in this room for two days. Two. Freaking. Days. After being gracefully knocked out by my captor, I awakened to find myself back in the room I originally woke up in. Door locked and all. I can't exactly leave until I find out where I am and which way I need to go, and the maids who deliver food every once in a while are no help.

Still a butt ton of questions, with no answers whatsoever.

I groan into the luxurious pillow on my bed. This day can't get any worse, can it?

"I see your enjoying your room."

I scream and jump off the bed at the sudden voice behind me. I turn to see General "I-constantly-look-like-I'm-going-to-a-funeral", who had someone managed to get in the room unnoticed. Correction, this day can get worse. Much worse.

"By ZEUS, did you have to do that? There's a thing called knocking, ya know!" I yelled.

Although he didn't do it, I could sense his body giving an eyeroll at my statement.

"Your dressed, aren't you? I don't see the problem."

I briefly look down at the clothes I was wearing. I had luckily been able to find a white tunic and brown pants among the countless dresses. 

I looked back up to him and growled. "That's not the point. I'd expect a fancy man like you to be a bit politer, and have at least some decency. Especially after leaving me in here for two days."

"And here I thought you wanted your questions answered," he announced.

I froze at his statement. On one hand, I could piss him off and not answer his questions. Or, I could play nice and get mine answered. But he's just so-

"Well Soleil, I guess I should give you more time to think over your answer." He turned to leave.

"Wait!"

He turned back around to face me again, triumph clear in his expression.

With an exasperated look, I mumbled, "I'll go with you."

After thinking for a moment, he went over to a wardrobe and opened it's majestic doors. He grabbed one of those famous coats everyone has been wearing and goes over to hand it to me.

"Here, wear this."

I grab the blue coat with lighter blue embroidery carefully.  "Why? And what is this?"

"It's called a kefta. And it's to help you blend in a little more."

Quietly, I slip on the kefta and go to put on a pair of black boots, General Kirigans eyes not leaving my figure. He took note of the anklet still on my leg as I stand back up.

"I thought we had confiscated everything you had on you."

I look down at my foot and smirk.

"It always finds its way back to me. One might say it has a mind of its own."

He turns to go to the door, pulling out a thin key to open it. I follow him out into the hallway as we make our way to who knows where. 

Although I was given this kefta to help me "blend in", I still feel the stare's of a few people we pass, making sure to glare at a few of them. After several twists and turns that would surely leave me lost, we arrived at a pair of double doors. Once opened, I could tell it must be part of Kirigans room, dark and brooding, just like his personality.