Chapter four - problems

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day
Sunoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next daySunoo

Jungwon

Jake

Third person pov~

Third person pov~

The three made their way out of their own cars to the school where they got pretty used to. They saw y/n which they had started becoming friends with. They found out that she lived on the other side of their neighborhood.
And now they are getting close as ever.

They all went to classes after talking for a while, sunoo by himself now and everyone else was together.

Sunoo
"Wow it's just my bad luck I guess"I said sighing. Jungwon started laughing and hugged me while saying bye.
I made my way to class not really wanting to attend but if I keep walking like this I'll be late and I will avoid that, so I started walking faster. When I bumped into something. I was Falling backwards I felt a pair of hands catch me before I could fall completely. I looked up to see Ni-ki, I was so shocked when he dropped me again.

"Yah!! WHY DId you drop me." I shout my voice going lower because I got scared under his sharp gaze. "It was my reflexes, and you weigh like a cow" he said rolling his eyes. "Yah, you little!-" before I could finish he pushed me to the wall with his hand behind my head. I tried to go away but he put the other hand to block me. I just stood there with my head down my face burning hot.