Chapter 12: Fight against psycho

Start from the beginning

For every attack Nagisa does girl attacks twice, and only because he has experience on knife combat he is able to keep up, but if he doesn't soon act girl will cut him into pieces.

But there is other thing blue head noticed.

'She isn't trying to kill me. She is only playing around, because she is trying to cut my eyes and muscles. Not to kill, but to cause pain and slow me down.'

'Total psycho!'

He dodges a sudden kick, but then knife cuts couple of his fake hairs.

'She is more agile and has two weapons while I have none. I need to change this, but I won't use clap stunner yet.'

He attacks, but girl sees an opening and attacks. Yet knife only impales Nagisa's jacket, just as he planned.

He raises right hand and throws punch while pouring all killing intent to this move.

Knife girl's cat eyes look at hand, but don't notice anything in it.

*BAM!!* 

Nagisa uses special kick from Karasuma-sensei and kicks straight into the psychos liver like a spear.

*Krack*

At least one broken rib.

She tries to grasp breath and accidentally let's go of knife which had impaled boy's jacket, leaving the girl with only one.

She starts taking fight far more seriously still giggling unsteadily, but Nagisa won't let this chance go and attacks with other kick, this time to girls last knife hand.

She manages to hold into knife, but Nagisa won't stop offense this time using knife acquired from girl.

Their positions are reversed.

Yet Nagisa isn't going to play around. His goal is ending fight as soon as possible and not play around like the crazy blonde did.

Crazy blonde instead is becoming desperate, but her smile doesn't disappear. She is like animal driven to the corner and Nagisa knows this and he has plan.

While psycho entrust herself to instincts, Nagisa instead fights with logic and efficiency without drawing out this battle. Just like an assassin.

He makes his mind and jumps in with his knife on front so girl would see it.

He had made this move once before, when he fought against Karma during 3-E civil war. Yet this time he would use real weapon, and if he hits with it the girl, she probably will die.

'But I will trust to your skills and instincts, so dodge' Nagisa screams in his mind.

Girl sees the knife and gets ready to catch it so she can throw a counter. She is too much into the battle to learn from her mistake, kick to the liver, a half-minute ago.

Knife gets closer encased in aura of certain death, but suddenly Nagisa let's go of it while it flies towards girls face. She froze, but forces herself block knife with her own.

'Right move, yet a mistake noneless'

Like a python, Nagisa forces her into choke hold and does a throw, slamming the blond to asphalt.

*Slam!*

girls grip on knife loosens and Nagisa kicks it away and then tightens choke hold.

Blonde tries fighting back, but knows that she has lost. Yet animal in her tries fighting as world is getting darker.

Nagisa feels nails scrape his back, but he continues. 

'Finally she her consciousness.'

He thinks as he steps back breathing heavily.

"He he that was a close one." Nagisa smiles with pride, but he knows he can't stay here.

He ties girl to pole and takes all his stuff from battle ground plus the knifes. He makes sure nothing related to him is left and sent anonymous message to police and leaves phone to crime scene.

'They should be able to trace it back here.' And walks away from the scene.

He buys new disguise and moves his accommodation.

While this is going on, a hero arrives to the scene.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hah, you didn't expect cliffhanger did you?!

Other question: What do you find interesting or entertaining in this story and what you don't.

Just some criticism to help me know what to write.

Thank you for reading.