When he heard the sound I made, he looked up at me. "What's wrong Taetae?"

I smiled at him. Why was he so cute? And why didn't I notice it before? Or did I?

"Oh, nothing, how's the food?"

He gave me a thumbs up with another smile, "It's good, but I feel bad taking your food." I was about to tell him that I make it for him, but I realized he doesn't know and decided to keep it a secret.

"I'm alright babe-" I was cut off by a loud laugh that sounded as if it was right next to us. 

Jimin was already red, because I've never called him any pet names before, and when I was about to, I didn't finish. 

I groaned, annoyed with the shouting again. I apologized and picked up Jimin, setting him on the floor and gave him the last brownie, telling him I'd be right back and went over to the loud group. I could see some of them from the corner of the side of the school, since we were behind it. It was obvious that it was a big group because there was chanting, smiling, yelling, and a lot of movement. 

I went over to them and tapped a girl's shoulder. She turned to me and her smile vanished quickly. She looked me up and down and crossed her arms. 

"Yes?"

I suddenly remembered no one liked me. I was there, disrupting their fun. No one knew who I was, besides the kid that the "Amazingly Handsome New Kid" rejected. I noticed I was getting a couple more stares so I bowed, said sorry for disturbing, and tried to walk away when I heard a deep "Hyung-"

I paused in my tracks, recognizing the voice. Turning back, I realized which group it was: the "popular" kids. AKA, the ones with him. I immediately turned back around after making eye contact with his beautifully deep and dark brown eyes, staring straight back at me- wait. I don't care for him or his stupid eyes. Why must I keep reminding myself? I start to walk off again, half expecting him to stop me. 

He doesn't. 

I figured. The king of let-downs.

I tried not to let it shake me, but it did. I was still hurt and I didn't know why. Maybe it was the hope that he would stop and apologize? Wow, I'm an idiot. To think that he would do that in front of everyone after making a fuss rejecting me.

I should know better. I went back to Jimin, who packed up my stuff for me and was standing with his backpack on, holding out mine for me to take. I take it and kiss the top of his head, thanking him. 

We took the longer route- or, I made us take the longer route- through the other side of the school to avoid the group. Jimin noticed but didn't say anything, and I was silently grateful to him.

Once we get to our class, we had to split off. I smiled and said goodbye to him, sitting inside of the class, remembering that Jungkook had this class too. 

I shook the thought out of my mind, putting my blue hood on and my airpods in, playing the playlist Jimin told me he made me a while ago. While he was still crushing on me. Jimin. I have him now. I can stop caring for anyone else. Jimin is mine and I am his. That's all that matters. That's all I will care about.

Or so I thought. Cutting my thoughts off, Jungkook walked into the room, making straight eye contact with me, before I looked away. I couldn't maintain eye contact with him for too long.

Just then, I heard someone sit next to me. There were a couple whispers, so I figured it was him. Against my better judgement, I look over and- it wasn't him. It was some other dude that I've seen around school, going on his phone like nothing happened.

I look across the room into the back corner, and I realized what the whispers were for. That girl and Jungkook were obviously flirting with each other and shit like they were the only ones in the room, smirks plastered on their face, not even a foot away from each other, their hands, arms, and legs touching. At least.

Wow. And I thought he would come to me just now? To acknowledge me? To sit anywhere near me after what happened? I must be stupid.

The part that worried me, though, is the fact that I genuinely thought he would.

What the hell did he do to me?

---

a/n:

OKAY SO I HAVE EXPLAINING TO DO- im sorry i wasnt updating for so fricking long :')) basically school shit: i got a bf, school dances, hw, stress, pain, deprived sleep, and all that good stuff- i swear ill try to update on time with this thing a little more- maybe every like 2 weeks? idk but yeah

ill try harder :))

- me <3

𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥 ~ a VMINKOOK storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें