What is Cliché Bedroom Scenes?

Next day. I woke up earlier than usual and I arrived 10 minutes before the class meeting began.

Onodera: What's up with the title?

Baj: You will see

Ichinose: 'What 'Cliché bedroom scenes...?'

There weren't many students and the classroom was basically empty.

Horikita: I don't ever, remember you being early to class.

"I've arrived earlier than Horikita."

Yagami: I assume this is an anomaly?

Kiyopon: You could say that.

After all, since it was this time, I thought she had already arrived to the classroom, but it looks like even the first-rate person is going to arrive late.

Kei: 'First-Rate Person...?'

"Good morning everyone."

A moment later, Kushida, the class atmosphere mediator, entered the classroom.

Ike: Baj, mate. Why can't we watch this documentary from Kikyō-chan's Pov???

Baj: One. We are not mates. Two. You may not like this: but Kushida-chan will appear frequently. Probaly. Maybe.

The gloomy (I'm exaggerating) classroom suddenly became bright and cheerful.

Okitani: Seriously, dude. You exaggerate in your own monologues.

Even if I only see Kushida in the morning, I still think she is very cute.

Horikita/Honami/Airi/Amasawa/Arisu/Kei/Haruka/Chiaki/Kikyō-chan/Hirata/Tsubaki/Nanase/ Sae-chan/ The other one/ Sato/Hiyori
: Gehhh~!

Kushida: T-Thank you Ayanokōji-kun, that's very sweet of you.

Kiyopon nodded.

I would probably feel the same if I saw her in the evening.

Ike: You really think your 1-upping me here, huh? You want me to spin your jaw?!

I didn't know what was Kushida thinking. When she turned into my direction, our eyes accidentally met.

The Prof.: N-No. No way! This is such a cliché... Don't say it leads to some naughty-naughty!

Class 2-D [Perverts]: W-What~!!!

Shinohara: Don't be stupid. There's no way Kushida-san would do something like that, with someone as boring as Ayanokōji-kun.

Ike: Y-You're right!

However... Due to Kikyō-chan's blush, their thoughts immediately changed.

Shinohara: W-W-Wait... You're not being serious are you?!

Kushida: Please stop talking about such explicit affairs we didn't do! 'unfortunately'.

Normally, I was supposed to greet her by waving my hand, but I subconsciously averted my eyes, typical from a good-for-nothing like me.

Ichinose: You're not a good-for-nothing, Ayanokoji-kun.

Perhaps, Honami-swan was feeling left out as she voiced her whole-hearted opinion.