Prologue

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

Rain ferociously drenched the secluded island, catching both me and Nanase off guard. Rashly, I constructed my portable home and climbed inside. Afterwards, my attention shifted to Nanase, who seemed to be struggling with her tent.

She fumbled and bashed her shelter's structure around, trying to lodge the pieces together. After several seconds of being showered on by nature, Nanase cutely looked up at me, clearly craving assistance.

"Senpai~ Can i join you inside your tent?"
She briskly asked.

"I suppose it's for the best." I replied.

In return, Nanase's eyes sparkled and the corners of her mouth turned upwards. Excitedly, she accompanied me; we were cramped, but content.

We layed there. my back resting against the nylon flooring, with Nanase's head resting on my chest. If someone were to spot us, we could be in quite the predicament. 'Ayanakōji Kiyotaka was sleeping around with some adorable kouhai'.

Yeah. That definitely wouldn't end well.

"Hey Senpai..." Nanase stumbled.

My Peaceful life in tatters, because me and a loveable kouhai were attempting to stay warm during a thunderstorm.

"S-Senpai... W-What is that thing?"
She continued.

I opened my eyes, to see a horrified Nanase glaring at something outside the tent's entrance. I swivelled my head around and stared at the black nothingness, outside our mobile shelter.

"What is that...?" I quizzed.

Change in Writing Style

Where am I? All of my friends, classmates and schoolmates are seated in a giant theatre-like room.

The lights are dim, meaning i can only see those in close proxemics.

To my left, an unconscious Kei rested and to my right Honami Ichinose of class 2-B sat bewildered.

Her eyes twitched and darted around the gloomy room, until they landed on my own.

Her pupils began dilating, and a small scarlet blush tinted her cheeks.

Honami: Ayanakōji-kun...? Where are we?

I simply shrugged my shoulders in response. I continued exploring the room with my orbs.

We are seated in seats similar to a cinema, in rows and on different elevations.

In front of me Tsubasa Nanase was resting and behind me was Arisu Sakayanagi, who was also sleeping soundly.

It seems only me and Ichinose were awake at this current time.

I think i also spotted the 'Ayankoji Group' to the right of Ichinose, as Haruka's cerulean hair contrasted with the strawberry blonde of my new seat mate.

???: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman.

The previously dull lights flicked on and all the students began to wake up.

Multiple whispers, shouts and confused noises filled up the large area.

I heard my name mentioned frequently as well, most likely due to the seating arrangement.

I can already imagine how Ike and Miyamoto will react.

Rescanning the room, i located a plethora of people i'm close with such as; The 'Ayanakōji Group', Ryūen's Goons, Sakayanagi's faction and even to the extent of the current and previous student council president.

Even several irrelevant pupils such as Totsuka and Yamauchi were present.

???: Simmer down now people.

A loud and serious voice burst through the crowd, silencing them almost immediately.

???: I have taken you all here to my realm, a reality that only certain people can enter. In order to show the truth, the truth only some know. You may wonder why i would do such a thing, and the answer is simple. Life isn't fair - accept that and if you can't then please speak now.

No one dared to speak, not even narcissists like Kōenji or Kiryūin.

???: Good. Now first of all you can call me 'Baj' I'm the ruler of this universe, and i have been spectating your school life since 2017 as such i know you all better than you could imagine.
I know all your secrets and private thoughts, I also know how much some of you have done in order to keep it under-wraps.

I sense this could be bad. Way worse than being caught snuggling with Nanase in the wilderness.

Hirata: Baj, can i ask why are we in a theatre?

Baj: That is because we will all be watching 'The Secret Life of X' Blu-Ray edition.

Arisu & Ryūen: Fufufu / Kukuku

You have got to be kidding me.

Baj: All accommodations, such as food, drink, and toiletries will all be provided, as long as you follow the rules.

Several students asked for foods such as popcorn, sweets and ice cream. Others ordered smoothies, milkshakes; they all received what they asked for.

It was just like magic.

Baj: Now, Without further delay, let's begin.