Chapter 5:Chaos In Festival Pt 1

Start from the beginning

Mob:"I have one Eina-san.What is monsterphilia"As he raise his hand.

Bell:"Now I think about it.Today we both hear many people said that."As he put of of his finger on his lips.

Eina:"Ehh!! two of you still don't know.Then here what I explain what Monsterphilia really is."As she explaining for 5 minute straight.Her version is short but compact full of information and easy to digest.

Mob/Bell:"Ohhhh!!"As the duo open their mouth with satisfied face.

Eina:"Now if nothing else to discuss now two of you can go."

As she clean up the book and the drop item left by Mob for further investigation.Then the door close sound were hear indicate two of them already exit the room.

Eina:"Hmmm... where should I sent to investigate.Hecate familiar or Hermis familiar.."As she begin for deep thinking for a while

Back to Both Mob and Bell walk with each other close.They visit first any food stall to by food for dinner since to of them still did not eat after returning to surface.Then they head back straight to their home,the abandon church which from outside look rug down but the interior has being fix and modified so at very least the place don't see truly like home should be.After that,both of them clean the body and and take quick dinner.After a few talk then they finally sleep in each bed they buy 5 days ago.

.............................................................

~HEPHAETUS PRIVATE ROOM~
-EARLY MORNING-

As the goddess of smith almost finish her masterpiece,all she need to do is just final touch.Hestia just infront of her helping her to make a weapon for 3 days straight.She giggling like little girl when she see the weapon has enter final stage.But she also in sleepy state because of lack of sleep.As Hephaetus touching the blade while chanting something,some unknown words with unknown language appear following the trail of her finger

Hephaetus:"Hmm... Hestia,now please tip your blood into this blade."As she said with mild smile of her face.

Hestia:"O--okk.. *Sleepy* So I just tipping the blade with my blood right?Yosh.."As she putting her finger on the blade releasing small amout of blood.The words on the blade begin the shine white light for couple of second and as the blood flow from the tip until i treach at the end of the blade.

◆◆◆

~MAIN DUNGEON ROAD DISTRICT~
-MORNING 9:00 A.M.-

Bell:"Uwaahhhh..!! Today indeed special right Mob.Even this road always busy but not this much."As he observe the crowd more than usual he see

Mob:"Indeeed,Should we go to see the event on that Colloseum since Eina-san forbid us from going into dungeon."

Bell:"Sound good idea.Maybe we meet Kami-sama along the way"As he smile brightly to his friend.The two of them walk with casually speed.

The black and white duo is on they way to the to the colloseum but when two of them walk just in front The tavern they usually go stop by cat person waitress that waiting on the tavern entrance.She has brown hair and eyes with cat ears and a tail of the same color while wearing green and white uniform.