"Yeah, Fiat," Fiat wraps his hands around his cup. Leo senses the discomfort and taps his foot against his. "Just for events like the party. I have a regular day job."

"Mm, are you still living with Leo?" She follows up.

"Yeah..." Fiat slowly nods his head. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Oh, nothing," Kat waves her hand.

"Aren't you guys old enough to not have roommates?" Sorn questions with a look that Leo has a hard time deciphering. "Don't get me wrong. I just figured guys like some privacy. Having roommates doesn't always reflect well when talking to people. I'm surprised you're okay with it, Kat?"

The shy girl from earlier disappeared and Sorn reveals to have an even stronger personality than Kat. "They're old friends, Sorn. Leo just moved back and I think it's cute."

"Leo, I'm tired," Fiat suddenly says.

"What do you mean you're tired? You just-"

"Can we get our food to go?" Fiat pouts and Leo tilts his head, confused. "Please, Leo? I want to go to our home."

Our home. The sound always makes Leo smile. "Okay. Let's go home. I'm sorry, Kat, Sorn. We will have to cut this short. I'll see you around."

Leo stands and takes Fiat's hand as they head for the counter. Leo requests for their meal to be packed and pays for their food. Fiat takes the bag and as soon as they exit, Leo is ready to head for the car when Fiat stops him. "Wait, let's find somewhere to eat. I'm starving. We still have to go shopping for groceries."

"I thought you said you were tired?" Leo scratches his head making Fiat chuckle.

"I'm not tired. I just didn't feel comfortable with them. I can't eat when I'm uncomfortable like that," Fiat scowls and finds a half wall for them to sit on. While he gives a little hop and hoists himself up, Leo leans against it and helps him settle the container of food to eat.

"Kat doesn't seem like a bad person, Fiat. You can't just excuse yourself like that when you don't like someone," Leo sighs. He had also felt uncomfortable, but again, having to stick through awkward and uncomfortable meals is something he is use to with his work.

"Then why did you let me? You know that I already slept a lot."

"Could I ever say no to you, Fiat?" Leo sighs and takes hold of the other's hand. "I really don't want to fight."

"If I didn't say anything, would you have really let them talk like that and interrupt us?" Fiat tries to pull his hand away.

"If they said anything more, I would have stopped them," Leo tries.

"Would you tell them that we are together?" Fiat successfully pulls his hand away and crosses his arms after putting his food to the side. Any hunger has been long forgotten.

"I held your hand when we left remember?" Leo points out, but it only makes Fiat angrier.

"That's not the same as telling it to their face. Will you never outright tell people we are together? Will you not introduce me as your boyfriend? Your lover? Am I always just going to be your roommate?"

Before Leo could say anything, Fiat hops off and walks away. Leo quickly gathers their food and puts it back into the bag. "Fiat! Fiat! Baby, please!"

"Don't 'Baby' me! You only ever say it when we are alone. Even then it's not often," Fiat throws a glare over his shoulder and continues his walk towards the market. Leo rubs his face and rushes towards Fiat's side. He tries to coax him. He tries to hold his hand, but is quickly brushed off.