Making music had always been something to ground Yoongi. To keep him sane. If he had had a bad day, something had gone wrong, or he just wasn't feeling right, going to his genius lab always did the trick. He didn't have to think about anything here, the music came almost naturally.

After creating a few random new beats, Yoongi clicked his way to that one song on his drive that he had started making for the BTS members. It wasn't finished yet, not by long, but he already felt that the melody and beat conveyed his feelings in just the right way. Now he only had to think of lyrics.

A buzz on his phone made Yoongi look away from the computer screens. He hadn't actually heard the buzz with his headphones on, but he'd felt the desk shake a little by the vibration. He looked at his phone and saw that it was seven in the morning; he'd been there for two hours already.

Seokjin hyung
07:05 How you doing, Yoongs? We're getting ready to leave

Seokjin hyung
07:06 You can stay at the BigHit building, schedule has changed to dance practice

Yoongi groaned at that. The plan had been to do some recorded interviews around eight somewhere outside, since the weather would be great today, but something obviously changed about the weather if they changed the schedule to dance practice.

He quickly typed an OK as a reply and mentally prepared himself for the fact that they were probably going to dance for hours. He put his phone away again and told himself he had about an hour left to continue with the song, so he went back to work.

Focused on the music blasting through his headphones, Yoongi didn't really pay attention to his surroundings. He jumped a little when someone tapped his shoulder, but he sighed and thought it was probably one of the members coming in to tell him he was late and had to go to the dance practice room. It didn't bother him that it felt like he had only gone back to work for about ten minutes; time flew by when he was creating music, after all.

He took off his headphones and turned around, only to find absolutely no one there. He frowned and put his headphones on the desk, looking around the room for one of the members. Someone definitely tapped his shoulder, so they had to be-

He tensed.

The members didn't have the key to his studio...they couldn't be inside...it was locked from outside...

Yoongi felt a shiver run down his spine as he stayed frozen in his seat. His throat tightened up when he heard it. That voice. That awful, growl-like voice that had haunted his nightmare last night. It let out a chuckle, hardly audible, but Yoongi definitely didn't imagine it.

It came from above.

Yoongi slowly turned his head to look up at the ceiling and he was just in time to see two big, yellow eyes disappearing in thin air. Yoongi's eyes widened and his breathing stopped. No way...no way that was real. This...this had to be another prank, right? That was what he hoped, but the rational part of his brain – yes, the rational part – told him that no one would prank him at eight in the morning in his own locked studio and that he couldn't have imagined those yellow eyes and an actual voice.

At first, his breathing had stopped, but now Yoongi felt his heart beat fast and his breathing accelerated with it. Panic rushed through him and his fight or flight instinct finally kicked in after the momentary freeze. He clumsily got up from his chair, rushing to the door.

"Yooongi~."

Yoongi let out a curse and tried turning the doorknob, but it wouldn't budge. He didn't lock the door from the inside! He never did! No one was able to come inside, after all, since the door locked from outside as soon as he closed it.

"Yooongi~ you can't escape me~."

Yoongi didn't even bother to turn around to look at where the voice came from. He knew it was there, whatever the hell it was. It was there and it was out to get him. With eyes and teeth like that, Yoongi knew that it couldn't be friendly. It couldn't be. It was going to kill him. He was going to die.

"Stay away from me!!" Yoongi yelled, twisting and tugging at the doorknob that just wouldn't budge. "Let me out of here!!"

Another chuckle sounded through his studio and Yoongi let out a whimper, before changing tactics and starting to slam his fist on the door.

"Hey!! Anyone!! Help me, I'm trapped! Hello!"

Yoongi screamed when he felt a hand on his shoulder again, and somehow his flight instinct was overrun by a fight instinct. He planted his feet firmly on the ground, turned around, and aimed a fist at who or whatever was behind him.

Only, his fist never hit anything. Once again, the room seemed entirely empty.

"Wha-...what?" he let out in confusion, lowering his hand.

Just then, voices came from outside the studio. Panicked voices called for Yoongi, while he himself stood there in silence. It took him a moment to realize the people out there had heard him scream and wanted to help him, so he tried twisting the doorknob again.

Of course. It opened.

Yoongi thought for a moment that he was going crazy. He was deep in thought when the familiar arms of Jin and Taehyung wrapped around him, trying to snap him out of his daze, to get a word out of him about what had happened.

Yoongi's mind was elsewhere. He just didn't understand

What was that? And how...how did this happen?