If she can cry right now, she would. His words change her mind.

Does she look easy to forgive him?

Does she like easy to have second chance?

Does she just let him poison her mind?

"You would?"

"Let me try. At least it help me fix my mistakes. It might be the best way my feelings to you grew more."

No words can describe how happy she is. Mina smile, proving she allow him to court her. Eventhough they already married, there is no wrong if he want to do what he supposed to do before they married.

She nod again before realise time keep moving. Mina pull her hands away and quickly take her handbag.

"Can I send you to hospital? And take you home?"

She turn her head again to him. Without say anything, she give him her car key and walk away. Mina honeslty try to hide her red face from him.

At first Wonwoo look dumbfound, but realise she actually allow him, he quickly chase her.

————_—

Tzuyu and Mina walking on hallway far from their office. They were dutied at another building to check some patient who had severe illness.

On their way to elevator, Mina caught someone. Her eyes wide and quickly pull Tzuyu go towards stairs to hide. Tzuyu who shock with her sudden action, were confuse.

"What happend?"

"Shhh!"

Mina peek from window door, checking if the someone she saw gone. After make sure everything safe, Mina sighing in relief before turn to Tzuyu.

"Whats wrong, Mina?"

"I saw Saera with her several man. I clearly saw her tattoo on her leg. She wearing black floral dress again. I think its her formal outfit."

"Mwo?! What we have to do now?"

"We should tell the others after this. I think Saera still inside hospital so we have to be careful. How about we stay at operation room and tell daepyonim we had emergency sugeon?"

"You mean we have to lie daepyonim?"

"Choose, Tzuyu? You want Saera found us and kidnap us or you want to be safe and keep alive?"

"Urgh! Of course the second!"

Tzuyu groan before Mina pull her arms to out from stairs area. She peek outside first and make sure everything safe. They then rush to operate area and dial daepyonim number.

Gladly he believe them and they both stay at operation area for an hour. Tzuyu then call Mingyu as Mina try to reach Wonwoo.

–Hello?–

–Mingyu, can you come to hospital and bring the others too? I mean Scoups, Sana and Vernon.–

–Whats wrong?–

–Saera is looking for us but we managed to hide at operation area. Its been an hour we here but we still scared to get out.–

–Stay where you are. I will call them and make sure Mina and you hide inside surgeon room that no one used.–

–Take care, I think she still here and she even bring her mans.–

–Just stay hiding. We will be there soon.–

He hang up made Tzuyu sigh. She look at Mina, standing little far from her and keep talking with Wonwoo. Mina face look sweating and for sure, Tzuyu worry that Saera manage to find them.