31》Court Me

♡♡♡♡♡♡

"May I ask you something?"

"Just say it."

Mina still busying herself putting make up on her while Wonwoo fixing his bowtie. Its still early in the morning and they have more time to get breakfast before go to work.

He then look at mirror eventhough Mina still using it. He then wear his watch before speak what he want to say.

"Are you happy celebrated your birthday party with Mingyu yesterday?"

"Why you didnt ask me last night?"

He scretch his neck as she ask him back.

"I didnt because you look so tired. So I let you have enough rest."

Mina done her make up before start to brush her hair. Today, she dont want to be cold to him again. She just act like usual but she wont be a soft person to him. Although she already know who Irene is, Mina wont be mad anymore.

"Of course Im happy. Mingyu also look so excited so Im so thankful to your parents."

"Can you stand up for a while?"

She could see him through reflection on mirror. He look nervous making her frown in anxious especially he hiding something behind him.

Mina stand up and turn to him. Their gap are only inches away and she can feel his breath.

"Here, happy birthday again."

She move her eyes down to his hand. A beautiful watch, and Mina surprise that this watch is for her. Eventhough Wonwoo didnt give her with proper way, but she grateful.

She wont complain how he being a last person who gave her birthday present

She wont complain how he being a last person who gave her birthday present. As long he now remember her birthday and wish her, she feel happy.

"Why dont you wear it for me?"

"Y-you mean you want m-me to wear this watch on your wrist?"

She nod and bravely shove her hand to him. He carefuly wear the watch on her wrist as she still didnt say anything.

When he success put on her, she was about to pull her hand away. But he hold it and pull her lightly make her facing him. His gaze look soft and it made Mina heart bumping like how they look each other when they was in highschool.

"C-can you give me a second chance?"

Mina were stun, she have nothing to say as what he said. A second chance he want, exactly could she give him? Thinking back his mistakes, Mina thought it wont serious much.

Maybe a second chance wont trouble to her. Mina nod before try to pull back her hand. But he keep holding it before take her another hand to grip it.

"Can you let me courting you?"

"What?"

"Please, Mina. Let me try to protect you, be with you when you alone, console you when you sad, wipe your tears when you cry, making you laugh like how the others made. Exactly, can I be one of your reason why you happy?"