8》Our Return

♡♡♡♡♡♡

3 1/2 years later~

She look at her passport and her luggage. Inside her heart, she excited, joy and happy. 3 years, she left her hometown, her home, her school, her friends and the most pain, she apart from her own twins.

A breath exhale from her mouth before someone hold her shoulder. She turn and smile as soon the person take a seat beside her.

"You must be excited to go home."

"Of course, Tzuyu! You wont for get about next week, right?"

"Of course! I still cant believe after we graduate, Seoul Hospital called us to work there after we applied our name on their email. After all, we get work in age 20."

"Oh! Before I also forgot, Mr. Seo called me a while ago about our apartment. He said, he already prepared everything there and after a month we work, we can start to pay our house bill."

Tzuyu nod and look at her watch, there is another 15 minutes so they choose to stay calm at near depart area.

"Mina, did he already know?"

She shake her head as a no to Tzuyu.

"When the last time you guys contact each other?"

"Three months ago. I have told you that he got his work as bussiness man under Mr. Lee company. After all, he near retire age so Mingyu will be soon take over his position one day."

"Did he perhaps, know we gonna start work soon and you wont live with him?"

"No, Tzuyu. Everytime I try to text him, he so busy. I understand being a new worker and hectic job is kinda tiring. But at least, wont he ask me if Im or not? Im his twins after all."

"Mina, he graduate first and he get the work before us. We gonna be a doctor and he became what he wanna be."

Mina sigh while cross her arms and leg. She even fix her hair that was tied in high ponytail.

"Lets change new topic. Did Sana and Dahyun texted you?"

"Ah yes, she did! Dahyun told me, that they both already apply their name to one of branded fashion. They wanna try to be one of their designer. Sana also told me, they gonna live at Seoul too."

"Did they found their own apartment?"

"Not yet, and so far, Sana said they two will back to Korea next month."

"Next month?"

"Well thats what she told me, Tzuyu. Mmmm, I think they will graduate soon."

Tzuyu nod to stop the conversations. Mina choose to play her leg while Tzuyu wondering her eyes around them.

[Attention! A plane to South Korea flight will fly another 10 minutes. Who ever had ticket plane, please gather to depart area.

We repeat.

A plane to South Korea flight will fly another 10 minutes. Who ever had ticket plane, please gather to depart area.]

They two quickly stand up and pull their lugagge to depart area. They patiencely wait in line and ankther 5 minutes, they manage to get inside plane.

Mina make sure Tzuyu comfort as she seat beside window.

"Lets go home."

———

"Home sweet home! What you two think?"