Chapter 01

"Oi y/n! Wake up." A loud aggressive knocking then followed.

"Well that's one way to wake me up." I said as i got up from bed to open the door.

"What do you want?" I said rubbing my head.

"Is that how you talk yo your older siblings?" Ran said as he appeared out of nowhere.

"What can i say? You woke me up banging on my door." I said

I'm Y/N Haitani i live with my brothers in Roppongi but i attend school at Shibuya. I'm still a middle schooler, on busy days at school i don't come home, i live at a small apartment in Shibuya when there's busy days on school.

That's where i met my friends. I know how to drive a bike so i can get to any places i want the thing is, my bike broke and it can't get anywhere fixed since i crashed it the time i snapped at my brothers.

"We're spectating Toman's fight today wanna come? Isn't that where your boyfie is on?" Ran said

"Baji? Oh he left Toman he joined Valhalla."

"Toman's fighting Valhalla today."

"Then i'll come, wait a minute i'll go take a bath then we can head off."

I'm Baji Keisuke's girlfriend. I met him when i became friends with Mikey and others. I attend the same school he's in and while i was attending that school i met Chifuyu my bestfriend.

After i got ready we headed off to where Toman's fighting Valhalla. I'm known because of my brothers and because i rule Roppongi with them.

The fight started but i didn't see Baji anywhere but i just watched.

My eyes were set on Mikey and Kazutora and that image that Kazutora hit Mikey on the head with a pipe just hit different.

"Kazu did change huh.." i thought

"Mikey lost." My brother said as Mikey dropped down to that pile of cars there.

Few moments later Baji arrived and he didn't noticed me but that's fine he's in the middle of a fight anyways.

Even if its far far away from where i was, i saw it with my own two eyes Kazu stabbed Baji. I was about to run there but my Ran stopped me.

"Why?! Let me go Ran."

"You can't, you're a spectator remember? Plus you might get caught in it."

As Mikey were beating Kazutora, Baji then stood up and it shocked me but he got near the two.

"You won't be the one killing me Kazutora." He said then stabbed himself. He buried the knife in there deep as he falls down to the ground.

I managed to get out of Ran's grip and headed to where Baji is laying down.

"Kei.." i said as i sat beside him.

"Y/n, i didn't knew you were here.." he said

He told the boy named Takemichi that the Kisaki guy was an enemy and that he heard that he'll get Pah-chin out of prison if he made him the 3rd swuad captain and that Pah-chin is the only 3rd squad captain.

"Mitsuya, Mikey, Draken, Kazutora, Pah-chin, those guys were my treasures.." Baji said.

"Y/n."

"Yes?"

"Please tell my mom that i love her and i'll be watching her always, and that i'm sorry if i made i cry."

"Sure, i'll say it to her."