Chapter 3

I let him in. "You look gorgeous.", "You look amazing too" I said. We go to his car, "where are we going?" I asked, "It's a surprise" Austin said. We start driving and we had to go all the way to Italy. We get to the place it's a beautiful restaurant. It's called Ristorante Grotta Palazzese.

We get inside and we get a table it's beautiful,the waiter comes and we order a nice fancy wine. "Why did you move to Texas?" He asked. "My parents got a job here so I had to.", "How do you like it here?" He asked.  "It's not bad but I miss my friends and old school."I said. "Yeah I understand my parents and I moved here a few years back." He said.

We call the waiter back since we're ready to order I order a burger and a salad he orders steak and fries. We talk about random things while we eat, "How is your food?" he asked. "It's good, is yours good?" I asked. "Yeah its delicious." We get done eating and he pays for the bill. I get in the car and he does as well we talk and drive for a little bit until he starts acting weird.

Austin's POV: I look outside while I'm driving and it's a full moon. I totally forgot what do I do she doesn't know my secret will she still like me if she knew I'm freaking out. Ambers POV: I look at Austin he's sweating like crazy and looks worried "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." he said quickly. "You sure?" I asked. "I'm sure" he said. "Okay just be careful while driving." I said. We get to my house and he opens the door for me again ,so cute, I get out. "Thank you for the wonderful night." I say. "Your welcome, maybe we can do this again sometime. Have a good night." He says. "You too." I say.