Chapter 2

We finally get to Texas and get hungry. My parents go to find some people while I go to a restaurant and order a salad. After, I leave to go find my parents when I do there covered in blood. We get home and they get cleaned up. I turn on the tv and find a vampire movie I hate vampire movies they're nothing like us.

I don't drink blood but we do wear rings so we don't get burned by the sun. After the stupid movie we all get ready for bed. I wake up in the morning getting ready for my first day of school I'm excited and nervous.

My parents get up and get ready to drop me off at school. I get to school and go to my class it's not anything like vampire academy there's usually more fangs. The teacher starts talking about boring stuff and this kid starts talking to me. "Hey new kid, what's your name?" I look over to see this cute guy. "My name is Amber," I said "what's yours?", "Austin." he said. "It's nice to meet you Austin." I said, "you too amber." he said.

After school Austin comes up to me. "Hey wait up,do u want to go maybe on a date?" He asked. "Sure" I said "how about tonight at 7:00," "That's great I'll pick you up" he said. I get back home and my parents are no where to be found they're probably out grabbing a bite. They get back home and I tell them about my date with Austin, I start to get ready. I hear a knock at my door I get up to see who it is, It's Austin I let him come inside.

Let me know what you guys think about this vampire story.