Chapter 7

Sasuke pov:

3 months later.

Sakura still hadn't broke it off. Winter break was upon us and she had to do it soon because my family invited her family to our winter cabin.

If she's going to go with us she won't be able to partake in anything naruto has romantically planned, so he's said

I honestly just think he wants to have sex with her.

It's literally all he talks about.

And if he's just with her to use her to break his virginity i might punch him.

Speaking of the two sakura was walking down the hallway rubbing her temple as naruto spoke to her.

"Naruto can you shut up for two seconds?" Sakura snapped as she rubbed her temple.

She caught the attention of everyone around us.

"Woah sakura-chan what's wrong babe?" He asked.

"US! THATS WHATS WRONG! THIS WHOLE THING IS WHATS WRONG!" She snapped again.

I began to walk closer to her when someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see shikamaru.

"I wouldn't man.." he said as i shook my head and snatched away.

"Sakura-chan calm down! I did nothing wrong!" Naruto said as i made my way towards the two.

"Naruto.....I can't do this anymore!" Sakura said as his eyes widened.

I grabbed Sakura's arm. "Not here pinky" i said but my words didn't reach her.

"Do what anymore? I've been nothing but a good boyfriend sakura-chan!"

"I know that! But you've been a good boyfriend to the wrong person! When we went on our first date i wanted to tell you that i just wanted to be friends, that I didn't see us together romantically... I didn't want it to get this far naruto...when you asked me to be your girlfriend it was so fast I hadn't realized what i said"

"So what are you saying sakura-chan?!" Naruto walked up angrily towards her punching a locker as i stepped between him and her, she clenched my hand tightly.

"I'm saying...I don't want to be together anymore we weren't meant to be from the beginning!" She said.

"What?!? So why lead me on for all this time?!" He said angrily.

"Because you were happy! Why would i ruin your happiness just like that?!" She yelled back.

Naruto punched another locker.

"Dobe calm down"

"Sasuke! Why do you care so much?!? Why are uou even right here! This has nothing to do with you!" He yelled.

"Actually....it does" i said lowly. As naruto stepped back. Its like everything had began puzzling in his mind.

"What do you mean teme?" He asked his voice dangerously low. His eyes flew to sakura holding my hand as they shot back up to me quickly. "You.."
He said.

"I'm sorry" was all i could say. Before naruto lunged at me.

We fell on top of sakura as he punched me.

"YOU! YOURE THE REASON?!? HOW LONG?" He yelled as he held my shirt.

I couldn't even focus because i was more worried about sakura who was beneath the two of us probably being squished.

I felt his fist against my face again. "I SAID HOW LONG! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A SNAKE?"

"We've been seeing eachother for the amount of time you two have been dating" i said.