"But there are a few songs we don't like"

"You don't like some of my songs?"

"I like them but not for the deluxe"

"Okay" I sigh

"Now you have a track list of eight we love four out of eight"

"So redo four whole new songs?" I ask almost irritated

"Yes"

"Can you show me what songs you don't like and why you don't like them"

"Yeah" he said "Jane give her the sheet"

The white woman from before handed me a paper with four of my songs that they didn't like.

"So you're telling me you didn't like Next One?" Cleo finally spoke

"We love all the songs but these four just don't go good with a deluxe"

"Okay but hear me out"

"Okay"

"How about we keep all the songs on there and she adds just two more"

"I don't know Cleo" Jane spoke

"I just feel like it's unnecessary for my client to redo four new songs because a few people don't like them" she shrugged "everyone who likes all eight songs raise your hand and please be honest"

4/6 people raised their hands. Me, Cleo, and two dudes who were in the meeting as well.

"I rest my point"

"Okay Ari since your manager persuaded me as planned the deluxe album will drop September 24th." Chris said and everybody started to pack up.

"Alright thank you" I get my purse and walk out.

I went to the store and got all I needed to get before anybody noticed me. I should get a body guard or something.

I pulled into my driveway and seen Taurus car there.

"Now who said you could come over?"

"Fuck up and open the door."

"No need to be rude" I mug him

I went in and be followed behind but I was heading right back to the car.

"Help me get these groceries nigga"

"I wanna leave the country you ready to leave?"

"Hell yeah"

"Bet next week we leaving"

"Whew we going?"

"We going to Greece" he said getting bags out the trunk.

"Oh you had this planned?" I asked

"Yeah I'm tired of being in the states" he said closing the car door.

I got two bags and he got the other stuff for me what a man.

"You hungry?" I ask

"Always" he sat on the couch

I went to the kitchen and got to work I wanted chicken and rice so that's what it was hitting for.

I seasoned my chicken real nice, coating it in flour, and putting it in the hot grease. When I got that all situated I started the rice.

"You look so sexy" he said coming into the kitchen

"Thank you" I smile

"You wife material fasho" he hugged me from behind

"You ain't already know that?"

"Been knew" he kissed my neck

I sat the chicken that was done on paper towel to drain the grease and put more in the skillet.

"Oh we need vegetables" I snap my finger going to the freezer.

I think broccoli and cheese would be nice so I boiled the broccoli.

"What movie you wanna watch?" He asked me.

"That Aretha Franklin movie"

"Aight"

I knew it cost money to watch on some streaming platforms but I didn't mind paying to watch it.

I cleaned up the area I was done cooking in and washed the dishes as I went along as well. I liked to keep the house as clean as possible because I only have my cleaner come four times a month because I don't want to get lazy.

I made his plate and mine walking them to the living room.

"Thank you" he said pressing start on the movie.

"How much did it cost?"

"A coo twenty but I took care of it"

The day was pretty chill from this point on but y'all know what I'm tryna get into 😏. 

9/3/21

A/n: y'all guess what I did today. Okay enough time to guess.

I got my nose pierced that bih was slight. If you're thinking about getting one get it. I love mine so much and if you do get it make sure your caring for it properly. Alright be breezy 💕.