Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

I was in the club doing a dance for some strangers to get some money. I did my regular moves and even improvised a little and grind on some of them.

I was doing what I had to until I saw him. I locked my eyes with the dangerous man in red who owned the club. He locked eyes with me as well. I walked towards him. He stood there until I came closer. When I got closer, he pulled me into his grasp and kissed me. I kissed him back which gave him the signal to go all in.

He picked me up and we entered one of the VIP rooms. We started to rip off each other's clothes. He used his neck tie to tye my hands together so I won't move. He started to move down my body by dragging his tongue all over my neck to breast. He sucked my nipples and they became hard easily. He then dragged his tongue along my stomach making me moan with pleasure.

Everytime he heard me moan he goes to one of my weak spot on my body and he either bites or sucks it. When he does that he looks up at me to see my reaction. He went lower until he dragged his tongue against my slit. I screamed and when I did he kissed my thighs and dug his tongue in my pussy. I screamed, moan and called his name. As I was about to climax I woke up.

I woke up sweating and breathing heavily. I was still processing what occured in my dream.  As I was mentally telling myself "why I had that dream" my sister came in and asked if I was alright.

"Yh I'm okay," I said reassuring her.
"Are you sure? You were screaming," she said.

I was shocked by what she she said. I thought I was only screaming in my dreams. I told my sister I was fine so she won't worry.

"Okay if you say so," she replied.
She walked out of the bedroom.

Putting the dream aside I had bigger things to worry about. My boss was coming to my workplace today.
I got dressed, ready to go to the restaurant for my shift. I told everyone I was leaving to take care of themselves while I was gone. I left the building.

I arrived at work. I walked in and greeted Kara.

"Hey how's it been?" She asked.

"Hi it's been...weird," I told her. I told her about the weird dream I had. She looked at me with a surprised face.

"You had a dream of the mafia boss eating you out?!?" She asked me.

"Yes....and I was actually screaming like my little sister had to check if I was alright."

"Wow...so what are you going to do when the man that ate you out in real life and in your dreams comes to see you in person?"

I was thinking about what to do when he came but I was too late. When we looked outside there were black vehicles outside. I was getting nervous when I saw the bodyguards. What made body froze was when I saw maroon hair shining in the son. Kara and I looked at each other and then looked back outside seeing them coming closer to the door.

When they opened the door I wished I was hiding behind the counter like last time but oh well it can't be helped. The bodyguards stepped to the side to let the boss come through. When Mr. Kamado saw me he stepped forward. He looked me dead in the eyes.

"I have to talk to you in private." He said to me.

"O-okay." I stuttered because his voice was so deep and he was very intimidating.

I came from behind the counter and followed him outside with some of the bodyguards.

"I have a request for you but it's your decision to take it." He said to me.

"It depends, what is the request?"

"I want you to become my personal assistant."

His personal assistant? What would I be able to do for him?

"I don't understand why do you want me as your personal assistant?"

He smirked and stepped forward to me until he was in my personal space.

"I'm hiring, I fired my last assistant. I think you have the potential....and I want you close to me at all cost. In nobody's eyes but mine."

My knees felt like there were about to give out but I still had some balance.

"I don't know if I can be your assistant. I mean juggling three jobs is alot."

"Oh when you become my assistant you wouldn't have to strip and work here anymore. The salary I will give you is more than this restaurant and the club would be paying you. It would be enough for you to have a new house and take care of your mother properly."

I stopped and think for a moment to how he knew I had to take care of my mother. How did he know he that? Was he stalking me?

"How do you kn-" He cut me off as I was about to ask him how he knew so much.

"I know everything about you. I did some research on you when we first had our little entanglement at the club."

Well that explains it.

"What would I even be doing as your personal assistant?" I asked him.

He smirked and looked down at me.

"Anything I tell you to. If I tell you to never leave my side, you never leave my side. If I tell you to sit beside me, you sit beside me. "

He smirked and moved closer to whisper in my ear.

"If I tell you to bend over my desk and let me have you right there....you do it"

I looked at him and couldn't take my eyes off him. I didn't had the words to say anything.

"You have until tomorrow to make your decision." He said.

The bodyguards followed him into the black vehicles they a came in leaving me to stunned to speak at the comment Mr. Kamado told me.

Should I really become his assistant?!?