Chapter 3

I woke up nervous for today, for today is the day I would see if I will get in to the "Kamado's Strip Club." I got into the shower and got ready to go to work. I didn't have to worry about carrying my little sister to school because it was a Saturday. I went through the door and started my shift with Kara. Finally it turned to evening. I got changed in the restaurant bathroom to put my lingerie outfit under my work clothes. I waved Kara goodbye and drove off to my interview. As I arrived at the strip club I took off my work clothes and covered myself with a trenchcoat. I walked in and I saw a bartender. She was looking at me so I went over there to see where I can proceed with my interview.
"Well well, you are on time."
That's when I knew she was the woman who I spoke to on the phone.
"Who are you?"
"My name is Isabelle but people call me Izzy, let me escort you to the manager."
"Okay. Wait but doesn't Tanjiro Kamado own this place why aren't I interviewing with him?"
"Mr. Kamado couldn't be bothered who wants to work here so he hires has a manager to do this job for him."
"Okay."
We entered a room. A man in a black suit was doing paperwork.
"Sir y/n is here for the interview."
"Thank you Izzy that will be all."
Izzy exited the room.
There was a pole in the room and led lights. It looked similar to Camille's room.
"Well show me what you got. Don't just stand there."
"O-uh yes sir."
I stripped my robe and the lingerie outfit was the only thing on body that was showing. I did all the moves Camille taught me. I did the Peter pan, gemini, etc. As I finished the manger gave me a smirk.
"Your hired."
My eyes grew wide.
" Really?"
"Yes you are to come here Thursdays and Fridays. I'll call to sub in for anyone if necessary."
"Yes sir."
I put on my robe and quickly called Camille and Kara that I got in. They both were happy for me. As I got outside there were a group of bodyguards surrounding a red head man. My eyes grew.
"Is that him?" I thought to myself. As I passed them I felt kind of nervous that I dropped my phone. I went to pick it up but a red head man beat me to it.
He was dressed in black and red.
"You should be careful." He said in his deep charming voice.
" T-thank you. I-i will."
I walked passed him but I could feel his eyes still on me. I got in my car drove home. A week passed and it was Thursday, my first day working as a stripper. I drove over Camille's since we were both working a night shift.
We both went over to the strip club. We entered the building and there were more people than before. We went backstage to the dressing room and got ready.
"Hey y/n your up next."
" Your gonna do great don't sweat it."
"Thanks."
I finished my make up and went out there. I started doing the basics and then started doing the stuff Camille taught me. Everyone cheered and put money in my panties and bra. I took a guy's head and put it between my titties. The crowd went wild. A guy was staring at me. He was smirking and then I realized it was that guy who helped me pick up my phone. I gave him a little smirk back. I finished my dance and went to get a drink. Suddenly someone comes from behind and grabs me by my waist and whispers into my ear.
"Wanna give me a private dance?"
"I don't give private dances."
"Come on just for me, I will pay you more money."
I thought about it and sure why not. I mean could improvise right?
"Sure."
He led me to a VIP room with leather couches and led light. We entered the room and he locked the door. He sat down on the couch and I sat down facing him. I grinded him and I felt his manhood in his pants. He grabbed my hips and rubbed me on his manhood. I moaned a little. I was really turned on
"You like that?"
"Yes."
He smirked and lifted me up and put me on my back. He kissed down my body and took off my underwear. He started kissing my thighs and devoured my pussy. All I could've done was scream out of pleasure.
"Let me welcome you to your new job... what's your name??"
"Y/n, do you welcome all the girls like this?"
"Nope just you." He said smirking.
He stuck his tongue in me and it hit my sweet spot. I moaned so loudly that I covered my mouth. He saw me and he pinned my hands to my side and he was strong so I couldn't break free.
"I'm coming."
He went faster and then I came into his mouth. I quickly put on my panties and I was going to exit the room but he blocked the door with his hand. He was behind me and i could feel his breath. I didn't know what to do or say.
"Um- have a nice day."
He turned me around an kisses me. He finally broke the kiss.
"You too." He said.
"Um before we go can you please not tell the manager about this. The manager said he does not want any of his dancers to have any relationships with his customers."
"He made that rule?"
"Well not him, the owner of this place, Tanjiro Kamado."
He started laughing.
"What's funny?"
"What did you say your name was again?"
"Y/n."
"Hello y/n. My name is Tanjiro Kamado."
My eyes grow wide. I can't believe I got eaten out by my boss.
"Hi."
We both exited the room. I saw Camille.
"Where have you been I was looking all over for you."
I told her everything that happen. Her eyes widen.
"Didn't I told you to stay away from him."
"Yes I know but he isn't so bad. He is very sweet."
"That's because your hooked on him eating you out. You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into."
"What's the big deal with him? Is he criminal?"
"Yes! He deals with drugs, has bodyguards with him everywhere he goes, he can kill people without getting his hands dirty."
"And he's rich, he sounds like a mafia boss." I said joking.
She looked at me with a serious face.
"Wait he is a mafia boss." I said shocked.
"Nope he just deals drugs and kill people when they upset him. He's not a mafia boss he is a dentist." She said sarcastically.
"Look all I'm just saying when you see him again look the other way."
"Fine."
I went back stage changed into some full clothing clothes, packed my bag and went home. Besides me getting eaten by a mafia boss, I made $1367 tonight for the first time as a stripper. What a first day.