8. Sincerely Mine❤

*Tejo's POV

Nobody is going to be at home today except Fateh and Me. Everybody has gone to a wedding. Fateh passed as he had some work, and I did the same as I had important lectures in college to. Mahi hadn't purchased any dress thus she took me shopping and buying a perfect dress I just dropped her at the venue and headed to home. I entered the room and saw that Fateh was no where. There was a bag on the bed which seemed to have a dress. There was a note kept too which said,' Tejo, my friends are coming over with their wives for a small gathering in the backyard and please wear this dress. I know you don't wear these kind of dresses but please at least try this on, if you don't feel comfortable you can go for any other. And yes, don't peek in the backyard, it's a surprise for everybody.'

I kept the note on the side table and saw the dress. It was a pretty blue off shoulder dress, I had never worn anything off shoulder, heck I have never worn a dress, but I still wanted to try it. I wore it and it looked absolutely amazing. I keep my hair open and did a little make up. I wore a light neck piece and was good to go.

I stepped in the backyard, but couldn't see anyone or anything

I stepped in the backyard, but couldn't see anyone or anything. It was pitch dark. As soon as I stepped forward two lamps lit up. As I moved a step forward again, two more lamps lit up, as I moved forward the lamps lit up one by one. I was amazed by the beauty.

As I moved forward I saw a board with all our pictures

As I moved forward I saw a board with all our pictures. I reminisced every memory and gently traced all the pictures.

As I was in my memory lane, I heard someone, I looked up and gasped

As I was in my memory lane, I heard someone, I looked up and gasped. There stood my husband in all his glory. He came towards me and took me in the light set up. I was amazed. He bent down and said," Tejo, Because every long lost road, led me to where you are; others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars, guiding me on my way, into your loving arms, this much I know is true. God bless the broken road that led me straight to you.You deserve the world and all the good things it has to offer. If I fail to find that world for you, I promise to give you mine!In you, my life becomes whole, with you my days become bright. In your hands I would love to lay, this night and for the rest of my life! I Love You, it has always been you from the start. Will you give me one more chance to prove to be worthy of your love?" I felt tears trickling down my cheeks and I nodded slowly.He stood up and hugged me tight. He washed away all my insecurities at that very moment. I knew it was right. I wanted to just stay there and stop the time. I mumbled slowly and said,"I love you Fateh".

He nuzzled his nose in my neck and inhaled my scent which made me feel tingles down my body. He separated, still keeping me in his arms and kissed my forehead and rested his forehead on mine. I could feel his intense gaze on my lips which made me blush. He inched closer and sealed the promise with a kiss. We separated panting for air.

He took me to a tent backdrop that he made for a theatre night. He turned on the theatre and we watched the movie snuggling and cuddling onto each other.

 He turned on the theatre and we watched the movie snuggling and cuddling onto each other

I don't know when we fell asleep. I woke up in the morning covered by blanket and Fateh hugging me and sleeping. His head was on my chest and my hands in his hair, I saw his face, so innocent, so calm, just perfect. He held me as his life depended on me. I gently stroked his hair, and unknowingly he smiled in his sleep. At that moment I knew that my suffering were all over. I don't need to sacrifice anymore. There is someone who cares for me and my happiness.

❤-The end-❤