6. Sincerely Mine❤

Tejo came back in the morning to see Virk house all empty, even the servants were not there. She saw Fateh working in the kitchen with an apron. She saw him struggling to make some breakfast from YouTube. She saw him and laughed out loud. He saw her and made an annoyed face. Tejo asked," Kya hua, tum yeh kya kar rahe ho? Baki sab kaha hai?" He told cleaning himself, "Sab Papaji ke kisi rishtedaar ke ghar gaye hai. Parso aaenge aur staff, unhe mine chutti de di. Aur mahi, amrik apne friend ke ghar gaye hai... Dopahar Mai aaenge." She nodded and told him," You wait, Mai abhi change karke aati hu, fir hum milke banate hai breakfast."

She came out after sometime changing and went near Fateh and told him to cut some vegetables. She did other work. Fateh was unable to cut vegetables. She went towards him, held his hand and told him how to cut the vegetables. Fateh instead of focusing on chopping was gazing at her, how close she was. He accidentally cut his hand. She took his hand in hers took him to the washbasin. She started to scold him and he was all time adoring her with a sweet smile. She applied some haldi to his wound and said, "Yeh kya hai... Mai yaha chilla rahi hu aur tum has rahe ho..." Fateh giggled and she looked at him with big eyes. He got scared and stood at a side.

She was trying to take out the atta box from the top but was unable to do so. She asked Fateh to help her. Fateh tried to take out the box but it slipped and all the floor was scattered on Fateh. Tejo laughed out loud seeing him and Fateh looked towards her smirking. He rushed towards her with a handful of flour and she ran back and said," Fateh Mai abhi abhi nahai hu... Please". Fateh didn't listen to her pleads and threw the floor on her. She huffed in anger and took some more floor and threw on him. They both were running around when Tejo finally took the box and said "now you can't do anything, you don't even have the floor." Fateh acted all dejected and went towards her. She thought that he had backed out thus she closed the box and kept it back.

Little did she knew that his husband wasn't someone who would back out. He went behind her back, held her waist and pulled her towards him. He shifted all the flour which was on him to her. He rubbed her cheeks with his and held her tightly. Tejo was unable to react as she lost the moment his hand encircled her waist. His face was near her neck sending shivers down her spine. After that he took some more floor from the stand as it was scattered there too which broke her reverie. She sneezed due to the floor due to which Fateh stopped. He cleaned her face with the towel gently and Tejo was all time looking at him. Feeling the intense gaze, Fateh looked in her eyes and said," Ese mat dekho, kuch kuch hota hai. " She blushed and separated herself and said, "Clean this mess, I am coming after bathing. We will order the breakfast and have it. "

Both cleaned themselves and ordered some food. She saw Fateh was unable to eat as he had injured his right hand's index finger. She stood near him, and made him eat few bites, when Fateh pulled her in his lap. Tejo looked at him wide eyed and tried to get up and he pulled her back. She looked at him and he said," It's better this way. And now, please khila do... Bhuk lagi hai." She fed him sitting on his lap and all time blushing.

After doing the dishes she said," Fateh, today I have invited Rahul for lunch. Okay?" Fateh nodded unwillingly and thought to himself," Yeh har baar Kyu aa jata hai... Kebab Mai haddi". Amrik and Mahi came back home. Amrik was soft in his behaviour which shocked Tejo. She prepared for lunch and told Mahi to come to her room as she had some work with her. She came in the room and saw Fateh was no where to be seen. She thought he might be downstairs so she started to get ready.

She changed and was trying to put the chain of her kurta. Fateh came in from the balcony as he was talking on call, he saw Tejo's bare back and her attempts to put her chain. Tejo thought Mahi came and she said," It's good you came. Please aao aur yeh chain laga do." Fateh gulped and moved towards her. She was looking down as she was fixing her bangles. He was taking his hand towards the chain and then taking it back. He did this for few time and Tejo annoyingly said," What are you doing? Jaldi Karo." Fateh touched her back and held the chain and tried to pull it up. She shuddered under his touch, she looked up and saw Fateh. Fateh saw her cheeks heating up and he internally smirked. He tried to pull up the chain but was unable to do so. He tried a little harder and intentionally brushed his hand to her bare back. She had goosebumps all over her back which were visible to Fateh. He pulled the chain and held Tejo's shoulders. He said looking at Tejo's eyes in mirror," Beautiful " Tejo blushed and mumbled a thank-you and went away and started to arrange the room. "Why are you getting ready? Kahi jaa rahi ho?" He said. She said smiling," Rahul aa raha hai na... Isliye" He frowned and thought mere liye toh kabhi taiyaar nhi Hui.

To be continued...❤