2. Sincerely Mine❤

I returned outside with a grumpy face, when I saw Jasmine waiting for me. But right now, my tension was not jasmine, my mind was clouded with the thoughts of Rahul, my opponent, I mean he is also Tejo's best friend, and even I am Tejo's best friend. Also, I heard the girls saying that they heard rumours that Tejo and Rahul were in relationship. I ignored Jasmine's shout to listen to her and left for home. My whole day went with the thoughts of Tejo.

It was afternoon and time to pick Tejo. I took my jeep and went to college. There Tejo was standing at the gate of college with that Rahul. I decided to take Tejo for a round to lift up my mood but seeing them together my mood became worse. I went towards them plastering a fake smile. Tejo and Rahul smiled at me. When a lady came and greeted Tejo & Rahul. Tejo introduced me to her and said, "Nandini, meet Fateh, my husband and Fateh, meet Nandini my colleague and dear friend. We both are friends since childhood." She greeted me and she invited us all to her marriage functions. They were having a small ceremony for marriage at home itself day after tomorrow. She said to me," Fateh, if I am not wrong, you are Amrik's and Mahi's brother?". I replied nodding yes and she told," Even they are my old friends, please give them this card and tell I will call them. Actually I am very busy, also from tomorrow I am going on a holiday for one month." I nodded and she turned to Tejo," Tejo, this card is for Jasmine, please give it to her." She said feeling awkward and left. We both sat in the jeep to leave for home when Tejo asked me,"Will you go Fateh? If you want you can come. I won't pressurise you. All your decision". I was reluctant to go as I knew Jasmine will be there too, but then I remembered even Rahul will be there and I can't leave Tejo alone with him and said, " Ha... Kyu nhi jaenge.. Zaroor jaenge...". She got happy. Her smile is so pretty. I can do anything for it, even if it means to face Jasmine. I asked her how was her day to which she replied, "Amazing, but just a lot more tired today" I nodded and we reached home.

She went inside, we both had lunch and she went for a short nap. Meanwhile I went for a work outside. When I came back a car got parked and a man stepped out. On close observation I saw that he was Rahul. This infuriated me that he had the guts to come to Khushbeer Singh Virk's house. He was escorted inside by Papaji's PA. I followed them and saw Papa hugging him. My eyes popped out of my socket when I saw the scene. I saw Tejo coming downstairs, and I could see the same reaction on her face too. Rahul saw her and said," Hi Tejo, Tum Yaha?". I was now sure that he will pakka get a good scolding from my papa that he had come to Virk House to meet Virk's daughter in law. But I was shocked beyond core as Papaji asked," Tum don't ek dusre Jo jaante ho?" Tejo nodded and told," Ji Papaji, he is my friend from workplace and Rahul, I told you about Fateh, he is the son of Papaji." Papaji just smiled at them and Tejo said," Wait, I will bring tea for both of you." Rahul was about to say something when Tejo interrupted and said, "And Tumhare liye coffee. I know tum chai nhi pite." All the three chuckled and Tejo left for kitchen. I entered inside and met Rahul and Papaji told that he is the son of one of his dear friend and they are having a business deal which would be looked after by Rahul and he will keep coming to our house. This made me even more insecure. I just plastered a fake smile when Tejo Ji came. She served both of them and said to me, "Fateh you came, wait I will bring Shikanji for you. You have come from outside na..." My heart warmed at her care. She brought Shikanji and papa asked her to sit. She sat beside me and we all talked about business.

I can definitely tell from this guy's expressions that he is into my Tejo. But my Tejo is not like him, she cares for everybody and is just friendly. But I need to take care of this guy what if tries to woo my innocent Tejo? He left after sometime and Tejo went to Mahi to help her with her project.

After dinner I was waiting for her in the room when she came and went to the washroom to change. Meanwhile her phone rang and it flashed Rahul. I immediately silenced the phone and pretended to work on mine. She came out in a light pink cotton suit with no chunni and her face devoid of make up. Her face brightened in the moon light making her look as elegant as ever. She went to the mirror and combed her hair when I said," Tejo?" She hmmed while combing. I continued," you had a boyfriend before marriage? " She turned towards me with a glint of mischievousness in her eyes and came towards her side of bed and laid on the bed saying, "Maybe or Maybe not". I frowned and pulled her bedsheet and she gave me a fake smile, "Think yourself Mr. Virk, Goodnight." And turned her back. I frowned and tried to sleep.

I couldn't sleep wondering about all the possibilities. I tried to peek from my side if she was asleep but I was unable to do so as her back was facing me. I lifted myself up and leaned towards her. She turned back and opened her eyes. While going back to my original position my hand slipped and I fell on her. She winced and shouted, "Fateh, kya kar rahe ho. Utho, Tum bohot bhari ho!." It hurted my ego and I said,"Ab nhi uthunga. Chahe kuch bhi karlo." She got angry and tried to push me. We both got rolled with her on my top. It felt as if the time stopped. I was getting lost in her dark brown orbs. Her lavender scent was driving me crazy. Her hair were falling on my face. I gently tucked her loose strands behind when she slapped my hand and got up. I realised our position and straightened up. She said,"Tum kya kar rahe the?". I got tongue tied and she raised her eyebrows. I said stammering,"Woh machhar....., Tumhare upar machhar tha. Use hi maar raha tha. " she looked unconvinced but the urge to sleep overpowered and she slept without asking any questions. I also laid down confused at my own behaviour and slept preparing myself for next day.

To be continued...

I hope you like the part. Please do inline comments. Please vote if you like it.❤

Lots of Love ❤