My Saviour - Part 2

Start from the beginning

He stroked his stomach again with a small smile.

"There was one shifter, a young woman, who would bring me food and clean me up. He liked to see the fresh marks on me each time so I had to be clean but he wouldn't do it. When I became unwell she said I sounded like her sister who was pregnant. That's when it hit both of us."

"She decided to help me escape. She said she had been told lies about me, that I was a curse and all that. However, during the escape he caught us. He killed her for helping me. So I killed him. As I was leaving the shifters that attacked me attacked again and I barely managed to escape. I came to a high waterfall that fell into a large river. Without thinking I jumped and floated downstream until you found me."

He was trembling by the end of his story and I desperately wanted to hold him. To make him feel safe.

"I am sorry you went through that. I know you may not believe us but you are safe and welcomed here. Our younger brother has just shifted and he is an omega. We told any of our pack that wasn't ok with him to leave. A few people did but not as many as I would have thought of," Evan said with a smile.

"Really?" Cameron asked.

Evan nodded just as his son and a younger version of us walked in. Ben climbed onto the bed as our brother came to stand near Evan. He looked between us all confused.

"Ben said you wanted me?" he asked. We both looked at Ben and he was preoccupied with looking at Cameron's belly. This kid was more insightful than most his age.

"Cameron, this is our younger brother Finn. Finn, this is Cameron, he is also an omega," Evan introduced.

Finn's eyes went wide as he rushed forward. You could see the excitement in his eyes.

"Really? You're an omega too! No one knows much about male omegas here. I've been wanting to meet one. I have so many questions," he spoke fast, almost too fast to catch.

It was then that Finn noticed Cameron's stomach. His wide eyes went even wider.

"You're pregnant? Does that mean I can get pregnant too?" Cameon nodded with a smile which broke into a laugh when Finn shouted 'yes!' at the top of his voice.

----

Once we calmed Finn down I made everyone leave so Cameron could rest again. I had asked nervously if Cameron was ok if I stayed with him. He nodded before drifting off to sleep. I laid next to him and watched his chest rise and fall.

I had often dreamed of finding my fated mate, but never had I imagined it would actually happen. When I pictured my mate I had always pictured a woman, however, I wasn't disappointed or disgusted that it was a man instead.

"Aiden?"

I jumped startled by the sudden sound in the silence. Cameron was watching me watch him. My cheeks felt flushed as I met his eyes.

"Why are you here?" he asked sleepily.

My eyebrows furrowed and I sat up.

"You said it was ok for me to stay," I said unsure if I had misheard him.

"No, I mean why are you here helping me? Doesn't your mate want you with her?" he asked.

I laid back down and gently cupped his face. His small gasp echoed loudly in the still room. I knew it was now or never. I needed to tell him sooner rather than later.

"My mate is right here."

His eyes went wide and my heart stopped. 'Please don't reject me,' I thought as I waited with baited breath.

"Why would you want me?" His voice sounded so weak and sad.

I leaned forward and kissed him. After the initial shock, he kissed me back. I lifted myself up and climbed on top of him. Luckily his stomach wasn't big enough to stop me.

We broke apart and I could see the heat and desire in his eyes. I knew he felt the pull to me just as strongly as I felt it for him.

"Why wouldn't I want you?" I asked him back. "You are strong, resilient, and so fucking sexy. So tell me, why wouldn't I want you as my mate?"

He gripped my face and brought me down to kiss him. Our mouths battled for dominance as I moved slightly to the side. My hand traveled down his body, ghosting over his chest before sliding over the small bump to his very obvious erection.

He moaned loudly as I gripped him through the thin pants he was wearing. After giving him a few pumps I moved my hand inside and gripped him fully. His hips bucked as he claimed my mouth again.

I kissed down his body and paused at his stomach. He looked down at me, the desire momentarily dulled as worry replaced it. I gave his bump a small kiss before smiling up at him.

"If he or she looks like you then I'm doomed," I said with a chuckle.

His face lit up and his smile widened before the desire flooded his eyes again.

"Come here!" he ordered and I shook my head.

I continued my path back down his body, pulling his pants down along the way. His cock sprung free and I set to work. I licked around the tip as he moaned again. Precum seeped out and I hungrily licked him clean.

I had never before been so hungry for a man, I also had no idea if I was doing this right. However, his moans and words of encouragement were telling me I was at least on the right track.

I pumped his shaft as I continued to lick and suck the head.

"Aiden! I'm..." he started to say but stopped.

I knew what he meant and quickened my pace. Soon he grabbed my head and pulled me off of him as streams of thick white liquid shot over his stomach and my chest as I continued to hover over him.

I moved back up and laid next to him pulling him into my chest. His hand moved down my body and I stopped him. He looked up at me quizzically.

"Don't you want me to .." he trailed off, a beautiful blush rising in his cheeks.

I smiled warmly at him and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Of course I do, I want your hands on me, your mouth on me and my dick in you but you need to rest. I promise once our son or daughter arrives I will take you in every way possible, in every moment I can."

His eyes went wide and his mouth hung open as I chuckled.

"Our son or daughter?" he asked.

"Yes, you are my mate and this child is in you. I will take them as my own and love them like they are. If you want me to," I told him.

Tears fell down his cheeks as his mouth widened in a huge smile.

"I will take that as a yes," I said before he attacked my mouth again.

"I promise you, Cameron, I will love and protect you both forever. You both belong to me, and I ..." I kissed him deeply. "I belong to you."

Aww! Please vote and comment