I'm Done, I'm So Done

"Hey, hey, hey!", I said cheerfully.
     "Hola chica!"
     "Hey loser."
     "Heyo", Alejandro, Camber, and Aubrey answered respectively.

     "Someone's in a good mood.", Aubrey mused.

     I just smiled and set my head on Alejandro's shoulder. It had been a whole month without anymore hiccups in my plan for the best year ever. Potter has yet to bother me since the first Astronomy lesson, Quidditch tryouts are coming up, and trips to Hogsmeade start next Saturday! Everything is looking up for me. Let's hope it stays that way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        I strongly believe that professors get together and plan one day to have all of their tests. My friends must also be either really smart or not particularly motivated. I say this because for today I am the only one with morning classes. I don't know what everyone else is doing but I'm really wishing I was with them right now. After handing in my Charms test so I could meet up with the girls and Alejandro for lunch I saw something incredibly odd.

        Standing a few feet away from the Charms classroom was Camber. 

        With Potter. 

        And they appeared to be having a conversation. 

        A pleasant conversation. 

        As soon as they saw me coming Potter walked away and Camber ignored me as she shoved past me. It took me a second to get over the initial shock before I ran after her. 

        "Hey! Camber! Camber, wait!", I finally caught up to her, grabbing her arm and turning her towards me. 

        "Hey, what's up with you?", I asked bluntly. 

        "Nothing. What do you want?", she replied coldly, not making eye contact with me. 

        "I want to know why within the last hour since I saw you between classes you started acting like this towards me."

        "Yeah and I want to know why you lie to me. To Aubrey and Alejandro."

        "What are you on? I don't lie to any of you. You guys are my closest friends." 

        "Really? Or are we just covers? Is anything you've ever told me in the last 5 years true?"

        "Camber I have no idea what you are talking about!", I finally shouted at her, not caring that people in the halls started to stop and listen. 

        "Oh please! You know exactly what I'm talking about! So until you decide to come clean and tell us the truth just stay away from ALL of us!", and with that she stomped off. 

        To say I was confused was an understatement. The first thing I had to do was find Alejandro and Aubrey and find out if they knew what was going on. So far the only explanations I have come up with are as follows:

        1. Camber is under the Imperius Curse and someone really hates/envies our friendship

        2. She ate a bad Bertie Bott's Bean and is delirious 

        3. {And the most likely} James Potter has spouted some lie to her and that is why they were so into their conversation when I got out of Charms 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        I found Alejandro and Aubrey out by the Black Lake, but Camber was with them and her hand were flying with whatever she was saying. So as soon as I walked over there she tried to pull my other two best friends away from me. But, before she could get two steps I grabbed onto Alejandro's arm and he pulled them all to a stop. 

        "Okay here's the deal. I am so confused on the sudden attitude from Camber and I figure you guys know about it too. So, I want someone to explain to me what in Godric's name is going on before a certain blonde girl gets punched in the face for talking to me like she did."

        Camber just crossed her arms as Brey and Alejandro exchanged nervous glances. They both know how me and Camber are. We either love each other to death and go around skipping with our arms linked or are at each others throats. Usually the latter is over something stupid and we forget about it 5 minutes later. But, nobody treats me like she did and gets away with it. 

        "Um, mi amar, I don't know how to say this but,um, according to Camber you haven't been exactly truthful with us.", Alejandro said nervously while grabbing a hold of my hand and rubbing calming circles on it with his thumb.

        "What?", I asked incredulously. 

        "Oh don't act so innocent Ariella. We all know so why don't you just say it!", Camber sneered. 

        "Cam. I-I have no idea what you are talking about.", I stumbled. 

        Camber let go of Aubrey for a second to lean in really close to my ear. 

        "You're a liar, and a fake. And I know what happened to Taurus.", with that she dragged Aubrey up to the castle. 

        "Amar? You okay babe?", Alejandro asked concerned.  

        I couldn't answer. I just slid my back down the tree behind me as my face paled and tears streamed down my face. I started sobbing when the realization hit me. 

        She knew. 

        Camber knew what had happened. 

        She knew what I had done. 

        And there was only one person at this school that knew and would tell her. 

        The tears stopped and I saw red. 

        James Potter was going to get it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Now I'm in Slytherin for a reason. 

        I figured out a long time ago it isn't as effective if you get mad. So you have to get even. That is exactly what I plan to do with Potter. My scheme involves a few essential pieces in this chess game. 

        Zak Myers

        Alejandro Jaurez

        James Potter

        And a little green man named Jealousy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A/N*

        I am SO SO SO SO sorry!!!!!!  I know I haven't updated in forever but I have had so much going on what with school, friends, family, and I sprained my ankle. I had a debate that I had been preparing for, I lost it by the way :{ , but Spring Break is coming up soon so I am hoping to have more of Ariella for you. I am really excited for her scheme to come in play! I've got big plans for all my wonderful characters. 

        So be ready! Thanks for the love and support!

        Much love, 

                                Savannah