↳ 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Start from the beginning

"So can we finally agree?" He began and you raised your eyebrow. "That the child is not mine."

"Oh. Sure. Although it might still be yours." You replied, making him tilt his head and question your words.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I don't know. Maybe you're lying to me or she's lying. Maybe you had sex with her before she left in December. There are so many possibilities." You explained, making him click his tongue.

"Believe whatever the hell you want to believe." He was pissed off so easily. He stood up and began walking away. You were tempted to stop him, but didn't.

-

It was near midnight, and even though you tried to sleep, your mind kept wandering back to him. You didn't know why he was so pissed off, when you just spoke your mind. You also didn't know why you felt so bad. You sat up on the bed and grabbed your phone to check for messages, but there was none.

You were about to lay back down and attempt to go to bed again but there was a knock on your door. You wondered who it was, since you doubted that the children's parents would allow them to leave the suite.

You turned on your lamp, stood up and walked to the door to open it. To your surprise, Toji was there. Although he didn't look too well. He grinned when he saw your face. His cheeks were flushed and you could tell right away that he was drunk.

"Oh, my beautiful Y/N!" He practically yelled, making your eyes widen. You grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room. You were quick to close the door and then disappointedly look his way.

"How much did you drink?" You asked the man who walked over to your bed to sit down. He pinched his fingers, to signify a little bit but his actions spoke otherwise.

"Fuck. The children can't see you like this." You said, and he began giggling which confused you.

"You said a bad word!" He pointed at you, and you rolled your eyes.

"What are you? Five?" You looked at the man who just nodded. He made himself at home, and began taking off his shoes as well as his clothes.

"What are you doing?" You asked as he continued getting undressed. When he was in his boxers, he went under your covers.

"Come lay next to me." He patted the empty space in the bed, and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Toji-" You began but he was quick to interrupt.

"Finally! Toji! Every time you call me Mr. Fushiguro I get so pissed off." He yelled and you shushed him.

"Toji there are other people on this floor. I don't want them to hear you." You reprimanded him, and he just pouted. Him and Megumi were nearly identical. "What? What happened now?"

"Nothing." He crossed his arms. You were about to kick him out, but you knew that in his state of mind he could reveal a lot of things. He looked at your puzzled face, and patted the space next to him again. "Come lay down next to me."

You hesitated before walking over to lay down next to him. He was quick to cover your body with the sheets. He turned off the light before wrapping his arm around you.

It was weird, since you never really cuddled with Toji without having sex before. It was a new experience but you liked it. You turned to your side to face him. It was dark, although some of the moonlight came through the window which let you see him.

He began caressing your cheek, and your face began getting warmer and warmer as he continued. You could only hope that he would fail to notice it. After a minute, he felt something heavy in his chest that he needed to get rid of. "Y/N..."

"Yes?" You responded.

"I love you." He said. He grabbed your hand and put it over his chest. "My heart beats this fast for you. My heart belongs to you and our son."

"Toji..." You knew he was telling you all of this because he wasn't in the right state of mind. He meant it but he was too much of a coward to actually say it while sober. You nuzzled your face to his chest. "I love you too, Toji."

"My beautiful Y/N..." He began, this time more sorrowful, imagining all the things that could've been. It was a sad reality, the one you both lived in. "Imagine if it was our baby. Megumi would be so happy about his new sibling. I would be excited as well about having a baby with you. A result of our love. Imagine..."

"But it isn't..." You muttered. You heard his light snoring, and there was a tug on your heartstrings. You put your hand over your lower abdomen and felt a tear stream down your face.

"Toji..." You knew he was asleep, and even if he wasn't he was too drunk to even remember anything. You would always hate yourself if you never told him, so you were going to do it in a state that he couldn't remember or even process your words. You hated to admit it but you were a coward just like him.

"We're having a baby."