CHAPTER EIGHT | Not a Mistake

Start from the beginning

"Same as yours."

"Glad I found someone who has things in common with me," She pulls down her shorts, "It was nice meeting you-"

"Can I, uh- have your number?" I stop her mid-sentence, "For later? You seem really nice."

Skylar smiles, showing her perfectly white teeth, "Oh sure, here." She enters her number into my phone, I slide it back into my pocket.

She goes to stand, but I grab her wrist pulling her back towards the couch. She turns her head to me in confusion. "I won't lie, but I was a little distracted, Skylar."

She turns her body towards mine, knees touching, hand on my inner thigh. "Oh- really?"

I inch my face closer to hers our breathes mixing, our eyes fixed on each others lips, "Mhm." I hum, "You're a pretty girl, you know?"

"Not too bad yourself, Kylo." We angle our head to a different side, I close the distance between us.

Her lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside.

She slips her arms around my neck, I place the cup on the side table. As she climbs on top of my lap. The taste of alcohol is faint but there, I brush my tongue against hers, fighting for dominance. I bite her lower lip, rolling it between my teeth. She moans, but isn't heard over the blasting music. I smile in between some of the short kisses her gives.

My hands hold her waist slowly sliding down to her thighs, her hands tangled in my hair, she pulls it back. Kissing my neck with opened mouth kisses. I grab her face and bring her back to my lips, she grinds against my cock.

I groan at the action, she smiles into the kiss.

She presses our bodies closer together, closing any remaining space left.

Our minds distracted, until I feel a presence to my left. Right- next- to my face. But I ignore it.

Until someone pushes my arm, jerking me and Skylar to the side, causing her to gasp in shock.

Skylar tries to jump off my lap, but I grip her hips making her stay seating on my lap.

I focus my vision on the figure on my side, "Azariah?" My voice comes out low and husky.

"Hell yeah it's me, and two other girls." He says shaking his head and pointing somewhere.

I move my head around Skylar and spot Katalina and Athena, she nods her head at me. I stare at her, looking back and forth between the two.

Azariah looks at Skylar then me, "Sorry lady, but uh I'mma talk to him for a sec yeah? You- can uh." He pauses, "Sit there."
     "Kylo, on some real shit, bro. You could've talked to Katalina first, but it's whatever, what's done is done."

Azariah walks away looking back at the girls and motions he's going to the kitchen.

I turn my attention towards Skylar, "How about we take this to my room? I'll make up for it." I wink.

She nods, bitting her lip.

I grip her thighs with my hands, creating an indent. I pick her up, and attach my lips to hers again. Walking through the crowd of sweaty bodies. Passing Athena and Katalina, we disappear into the hall.

We stumble into my room, closing the door with the back of my foot. I place her on the bed, kissing her neck, as she arches her back.

"Let me do the work, alright?" She says gripping the bottom of my shirt, lifting it over my head.

"I said I'd make it up to you."

"Yeah but I wanna do it, shut up and kiss me."

And I do what she asked, West Sides High school fuck boy coming right up.