Encountered by accident (3)

Start from the beginning

"Jennie!" Jack called her again which made Jennie scoffed and immediately sit next to the man as Prof was already in the classroom by then.

Sitting next to Jack, Jennie try to spared a look at Jisoo but the man didn't seem to be spared a look at her because he was just focused on staring at other things. In class the man didn't look at her a bit which made her heart feel incomplete.

All she could get was Jack who told a lot of stories like the man wanted to win her heart back. But she felt this was not what she wanted.

Jennie tries her best to focus in class but her heart is not satisfied because of Jisoo.She thinks she needs to talk to Jisoo when the class is over.

As soon as class time was over Jennie immediately packed her things and chased after Jisoo leaving Jack who called her.

"Jisoo wait for me ..." Jennie called who was now standing in front of Jisoo who didn't look at her at all. The man just stared at the unattractive wall.

"What?" Jisoo asked while holding the bag tightly that on his shoulder finally meets Jennie's gaze.

"Why are you like this? Did I made you mad?" Jennie asked.

Jisoo who heard that slowly looked into Jennie's eyes who was staring at her full of hope.

He was not willing to hurt this brunette. She was very soft, innocent and kind. Jisoo slowly sigh  before slowly opening his eyes looking towards Jennie.

"Didn't I treat you like this from the beginning when we met? Do you want me to treat you like what? If in the end we are just strangers." Jisoo spoke,he finally came out with the sentence he hated the most to utter.

Jisoo clenching his jaws before said.

"We're just strangers that were encountered by accident." Jisoo said with his eyes staring into Jennie's watery eyes.

Without waiting for Jennie's reply, he immediately left the woman with a heavy heart. He hated himself for making the people he loved hurt because of him. But he had no choice because Jennie might choose Jack from him who is just a brain tumor patient.

He overhears Jack's conversation with Jennie before heading to class which makes him feel Jennie prefers Jack to a man who has been with Jennie for a long time. Not with him who has just met Jennie who is just for the sake of saving the woman's life.He pressed his lips before utter.

"Sorry for hurting you."

___

It's been a week they haven't spoken but it's more to Jisoo who avoids Jennie. In class the guy will sit away from Jennie and every time he finishes studying he will quickly pack his things to leave the class immediately without colliding with Jennie.

Unlike Jennie who every time was in class she would silently glanced towards Jisoo. But the man didn't give her a single glance at all. The man completely avoided her like he wanted to get away from her life.

Within a week, she realized that without Jisoo's presence, her heart felt empty even though Jack had done a lot to win her heart back again but that even makes her miss the figure of someone who always saves her and someone who is always there when she feels sad.

She really misses Jisoo, she wants to meet and talk to the man but the man even seems to avoid her.

Is it her fault if she wants to fall in love with him because now she realizes that she doesn’t want them to be strangers.

'We're just strangers that were encountered by accident'. Jisoo's words still ringing in her minds which made her think that their meeting was not just an accident but a destiny.