↳ 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥

Beginne am Anfang

You held onto the wall for support, as he went harder with each thrust. You'd be sure to lose your balance if you didn't hold onto anything. You were about to move one of your hands down to rub your clit but Toji caught it before you could do so. He placed his large palm over your hand, pressing it against the wall.

"Keep supporting yourself, baby. Let me do it." He whispered. He did as he said, moving his free hand under to massage your clit. He moved his fingers just right, making your walls clench around him as your orgasm began approaching. He groaned in response.

"Toji!" You moaned as you came around him. He kept going, this time both of his hands over yours to help you steady yourself as he went faster. By the sound of his unregulated breathing and sloppy thrusts, you could tell he was going to finish soon.

There was no point in telling him to pull out since he had already came inside the night before. It'd be pleasurable for the both of you either way and you didn't have to worry so much since he would go buy a Plan B. After a couple more thrust he finished inside of you.

"Shit, you feel so good." He told you as he leaned down to press a kiss on your cheek. He pulled out and let go of you, then grabbed the sponge and soap. "Now we both need to shower."

"Toji..." You began and turned around to face him, still in need of support. He hummed in response, and cocked his eyebrow. "We shouldn't be doing this."

Before you could say another word, he pulled you into a passionate kiss. He bit your bottom lip, making you gasp. He took this opportunity to shove his tongue in and roll it around yours. He pulled away and smirked.

"If you don't want to do this anymore then fine." He responded. "Just know that your little fingers are nothing compared to me. Also remember I'm always here if you need anything."

He knew what he was doing when he pulled you into that kiss. Now with his cum dripping down your thighs, you doubted you wanted to let him go so soon. But you had to fight the urges you were having. You knew he was telling the truth when he said that your little fingers were nothing compared to him.

You were a human being with morals. But first and foremost you were a woman with needs. You bit your bottom lip while thinking about it for a minute. "Never mind."

Toji held back a smirk hearing this. He handed you the sponge and soap and raised his eyebrows. "Care to help?"

-

"I'll get going." Toji informed you as he walked out of the bedroom, not caring if either of his children saw him. You walked out a couple of minutes later, and luckily didn't find either of the children downstairs. It was your lucky day.

You began getting breakfast ready while they slept. The moment you turned on the stove you heard their footsteps and their arguing. You chuckled as you heard. You felt their arms wrap around you and you gave each one a pat on their back.

"Happy new year." You told both of them.

"Happy new year!" They responded in unison. They sat down at the table, knowing that breakfast would be ready soon. It would just be a simple breakfast since you didn't have too much energy to make something complicated.

"How'd you two sleep?" You asked.

"Good!" Megumi replied.

"I fell off the bed." Tsumiki answered and you turned to look at her, a clear worried expression on your face.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?" You questioned.

"I'm fine." She told you, and then looked at Megumi. "Your fatass just took up the entire bed."

Your eyes widened listening to your sweet, precious Tsumiki say a bad word. Never in the time you had worked there had you heard her say a word like that.

"You have to put money in the swear jar!" Megumi practically yelled, making sure you could hear loud and clear. You had a swear jar because of Megumi (occasionally forcing Toji to put money, only if he cursed around the kids), and in all of that time Tsumiki had never said a single curse word.

"Megumi's right. Go get that money while I finish breakfast." You told her and she stood up and walked up the stairs.

Breakfast was almost ready and she was still upstairs looking for the money. You just wanted her to eat breakfast, so you debated giving her the money so she could later pay you back or just letting it slide.

"Tsumiki?! Honey, breakfast is ready!" You yelled. Your attention shifted for a minute when the door opened. Toji walked in with a bag, hiding the Plan B.

"In my room." You mouthed to him and he nodded. He walked to your room to place the bag on top of your bed.

Tsumiki walked down, holding up the money that she had hidden. She walked over to the swear jar, and looked down at the bill in her hand. She was very saddened, she really wished she could take her words back. Like on cue Toji walked out and watched how Tsumiki was dangerously close to that swear jar he hated so much.

"Please don't tell me-" He walked towards you and watched. "Our precious little Tsumiki said-"

"I told you to stop saying bad words around them. She was bound to catch on." You crossed your arms and shook your head in disappointment.

"Did she say it in an offensive manner? If she didn't, you should just let it slip." He told you but it was too late. She had already put the money in. She walked towards the table and sat down.

"She called Megumi a fatass so I couldn't just let that slide." You informed him and walked away to grab the breakfast plates. You placed them right in front of them. "Enjoy."

You walked back to the stove and looked at the remainders, then turning your head to look at your boss.

"Would you like some breakfast, Mr. Fushiguro?" You offered, reminding yourself that he was back to being your boss.

"Yes, please." He smiled as he sat down next to his kids. You prepared the plate and set it down in front of him.

"Enjoy." You told him. He didn't catch the memo that you were back to being as professional as you could be, since his hand gently tapped your ass. It didn't make a sound, and the children were too focused on their food to notice but you were still anxious that they might've seen it. It wasn't even about the fact that he was cheating on his wife with you, but that could've been traumatizing for them if they had noticed. You'd give him an earful about behaving appropriately later on.

"This looks delicious, Y/N. Thank you." He looked down at the food and then at you. He licked his lips before speaking again. "You really are amazing at anything you do."

You didn't say anything and walked away. Your face was warm since you knew he wasn't just talking about house chores. He really took advantage of the fact that the children were too innocent to catch on.

You sighed and prepared yourself a plate, as well. Although you didn't have much appetite anymore since your mind was filled with something else.