Al:Nooooo...I didn't manage to hit all the target I the center but I'm progressing , I just need a little bit of time and I'll be able to master it completely . But ! That's not the point . You're right someone did asks me out...

St:Who ? I need a name , like right now !

Al:It was...Scott...

St:....uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ! Scott did what !?

Al:He asked me if there was still a chance between us...

St:And what did you say ? Last time I checked you hated him and you hated yourself for still being I love with him , I thought I managed to resolve the problem...you don't hate yourself anymore right Allison...please tell me I need to know if you're not ok !

Al:No no no no no no no ! Stiles , of course I'm fine , you really helped me back then . I'm glad you were there for me really...but...I think I may be ready to get back with him...

St:Are you kidding me !

Al:...

St:Oh...I mean , you know I will never judge you Allison . If it makes you happy then go for it ! I'm just telling you...Allison...You're truly my best friend and I care so much for you , I don't know what I'll be today without you by my side ! And I'm so grateful to have you as my best friend...and that's why I'm the one who should say it , Scott can be kind and loving but he can also be stubborn and petty , if you actually accept to go out with him again I want you to be really careful because I don't want you trap in a toxic relationship...if something , anything , goes wrong between you and Scott I want you to tell me immediately ! Alright ?

Al:Don't act like you didn't already knew I would go to you if anything happened Stiles !

St:Hey !? I'm serious , take me SeRiOuSlY !?

Al:I am , I am !

St:You're lying ! I know this because you just touched your eyebrow like you always do when you lie !

Al:Ok , I'll admit it maybe I don-

We were suddenly cut off by a loud bang ! We turned around at the same time and saw an infuriated Scott at the door , I could see his red eyes from where I was sitting .

St:Scott ! How long have you been here ? Wait...were you listening our conversation ! Was he listening the whole time !? Why would he do that , sometimes I don't understand him ! One time he won't tell me anything , stop talking to me for months and now he's listening at doors !

Sc:Of course I was , Stiles you're suppose to be my best friend ! I get it Allison is your " girl best friend " or whatever ! But your friends for like three weeks , and we are since forever !? How could you trust her more then me , when I do everything for you !

Was he actually serious right now ! Him , doing everything for me ? What a joke ! He let me alone , thinking that I was the horrible one in the story , ignore me and treated me like I was just a piece of garbage in his way !

St:Scott ! If I'm not telling you things it's because you left me , and when I was all alone the only person who was there for me was Allison ! I refuse to tell you things because you hide things from me too , I didn't know if I could trust you anymore...and this prove once more that I , in fact can't...