7. What do I want?

Wanda remains silent, not lifting her head to look at you. "That's why I said some things are better off not knowing. How am I supposed to live with that?" You raise your voice at her.

"I am sorry." Wanda is still sitting at her bed, this time shaking her head and looking at you.

"I am just a child. How can you fall for me?" You can't believe that this is true.

"I know, but I have seen you as an adult."

"That was Loki's interpretation. What if I look different?" You try to argue with her, showing that this is a bad idea.

"It does not matter how you look." This time she stands up and walks closer to you.

"... I- I am a failed laboratory experiment, Wanda. What if I don't turn back? Are you going to fall in love with someone more than 10 years younger than you?" You try to show her the reality.

"Y/N, please..." Wanda tries to hold you back. You shake your head and look at her with tears in your eyes. You can't bear to face her, so you go back to your room.

You can't believe she fell for someone who looks like 13 years old. It was time for the party, so you get ready and head down to the party.

You scan around the party when you arrive, you manage to spot Wanda, but you avoid her and walk straight to the bar.

"I can see that you are here again. Can I get you something?" Natasha acts as if she is the bartender here. "I want something strong. Something that can knock me out" You are honestly quite tired of today's mess already.

"Did something happen?" You know that Natasha knows something is going on... You remain silent and sigh. "Sometimes I forget you are actually an adult. Kinda misleading." Natasha continues to talk while mixing your drink.

"Wanda kinda confessed to me."

"What do you mean, kind off?" She passes you your drink. You took it in one gulp. "I read her thoughts."

"How? I thought you were cautious." Natasha is surprised at the revelation. You didn't want to hide it from Natasha, so you tell her. "She convinced me to take off my headphones. Now I wonder if it's a trick."

"I doubt so, she is truly worried about you." Taking a sip of her own drink.

"Worrying is different from love. I don't see you falling in love with me. Unless... Give me another one." You try to shake off the feeling. You know the alcohol is taking effect on you. You feel your body heating, your heart pumping at your skin, getting more and more restless.

"Are you sure? It's pretty strong." She checks again. "I want to be hammered." You tell her truthfully.

You take your drink from Natasha as Wanda walks over. "Hey, what are you doing here? I was just about to walk to the group." You try to put up a strong front with her. Before she can reply, you stand up and walk to where everyone is.

"Are you sure you want to be drinking that?" Steve looks at the drink you are holding. "Why not? I have drunk this before, just not in this state." You were referring to your relationship with Wanda, but they don't need to know that.

"Instead of Truth or Dare, this time we are playing Spin the Bottle!" Tony exclaims. "What are you? The game master? Why are you always coming up with games?" You can't believe how childish this guy is.

Tony refuses to answer the question and places a bottle at the table. Despite proclaiming that you detest playing Tony's game, you volunteer to go first, clearly under the influence of alcohol. At the back of your mind, you know if you were sober, you would have dodge this at the speed of lightning. Everyone watches you as you spin the bottle.

You are unsure where you want it to land. Wanda? Or anyone but Wanda? 

You look at the bottle intensely to see where it finally stops. You follow the tip and look up to see that it is facing Wanda where it landed. You laugh along with everyone to hide your embarrassment and nervousness. You know the team isn't going to let you back out. You have no choice but to step forward and kiss her.

You gave her a long passionate kiss. Even though you are in a kid's body, this isn't the first time you kissed someone. Wanda looks at you as you pull away from her. You can't tell what she is feeling. Does she feel sad or happy?

"Alright, we go in a clockwise direction. Nat, you go next." Tony looks to Natasha, who is sitting next to you. She is pretty casual about it. It seems as if she has done this many times before. Tony did tell you that she used to be a spy. She probably flirted with a lot of people without batting an eye in the past.

You weren't paying attention until Natasha grabs your neck and kisses you. Your eyes widen, not expecting the sudden kiss. When she pulls away, everyone can see how shocked you were. Even though you were already red from the alcohol, you were pretty sure you just went a notch higher.

You can help but blame Tony, who hasn't been the victim of this game yet. You can't wait until someone lands on him. The next player is Wanda. It's just so happened that we ladies were sitting in one row. Wanda sits up and spins the bottle. This time you made sure to pay attention, definitely hoping that it doesn't land on you. You don't want the same thing happening again. It didn't land on Tony, but it landed on Steve.

Steve being the gentleman as he is, made it easy for Wanda. She didn't flinch at all. You somehow feel if both of you were friends. This was how it was supposed to be.

The game ended in one round, with everyone getting a turn. You were delighted to see Tony kissing some other guys. Everyone leaves the party, and you make your way to your room. You were pretty drunk as you needed to hold onto the wall to walk to your room. The floors seem to be moving when you look at them, making you unsteady at your feet.

Since Wanda's room is next to yours, she was watching you the entire way back. There were times when she wanted to help you, but she knows that you wouldn't accept her help anyways. After watching you enter your room, she enters hers.

You thew yourself onto your bed and take out your headphone. You didn't even bother changing and went straight to sleep.