13. Day out

You went to change into clothes that Natasha and Wanda had gotten for you. You put Wanda's clothes into the washer, hoping to be able to return it to her later.

You hear your stomach grumble, and you remember that you didn't eat since yesterday. Just then, Wanda's clothes just finished in the dryer. You thought you would pass back her clothes and head down to eat at the same time.

You knock on Wanda's door. She opens her door with her powers to let you in. "Hi, I just want to return your clothes. I've washed it already. Thanks for lending it to me."

"No worries. Where are you heading?"

"Nowhere. I am just going to the kitchen to grab some food." You point towards the back. "Oh, then why don't we invite Nat and eat out together?" "Okay." You agreed, seeing how you have nothing to do anyways. "Great. I'll go get Nat then." Getting up from her bed.

You wait for them at the compound entrance until you see someone winding down the window of a car. You bend down to see that it was Natasha and Wanda in it.

"Surprise!!" Wanda said while pointing to the back seat. You hop onto the back of the car. "Honestly, I don't know why I wasn't expecting that. Obviously, you guys were going to drive."

"Is this your first time out?" Natasha asks while driving. "It's been a while since I head out leisurely. Normally, I would just grab the things I need and leave immediately." You tried to remember the last time you actually spent your time outside. "We'll be able to have the time of our life today then!" Wanda raises her arms in excitement.

Natasha and Wanda bring you to a restaurant to have a proper meal after hearing that all you ever ate was fast food meal since you didn't want to linger around anyone. You were delighted at the fact that there we so many choices, but you had trouble choosing. Wanda laughs over how you were so happy when there were so many things on the menu. You had narrow it down to a few choices, but you were still unable to make up your mind. The rest of them were waiting for you, and you didn't want them to wait any longer, so turn to them for help.

"Should I choose pasta or steak?" You raise your head to look at them. "Pasta." The both of them said in unison. "Oh okay. That was a quick decision. I'll get the pasta then." Natasha tells the waiter the order and turns back to the group.

"We've eaten here plenty of times already. That's how we know that their pasta here is great." Natasha explains to you. "Was I very obvious?" "Yes, you had put a question mark on your face. We can all see it." Wanda makes fun of you.

The food came, and you all ate it in silence. The food is so good that all of you focus on eating instead of talking. Everyone lifts their head only when they have finished their food.

"You're right! This is great! We got to come here more often." You try to show your enthusiasm. Natasha pays for the food, and you girls head to the nearby mall to shop.

Wanda and Natasha didn't need any clothes, they were mainly there for you. They keep pulling you into different shops and pile clothes on you, making you try them. You try to encourage them to get some clothes as you didn't want to get all the attention.

"Guys... I think we have seen enough... we don't have to go through all the shops." You try to make them stop. Your legs are giving out at this point.

"Fine... last stop." Wanda pulls you into the shop just across. "What about this piece? Looks casual and smart at the same time." She picks up one piece of clothing.

"Okay fine... but you have to let me pay for this. I can't be letting you guys pay for everything..." You try to reason with her. "No. You want to pay? Maybe next time. You want to come out again, right? Nat and I have already discussed this. She pays for the food, and I pay for the clothes." Before you even get to say a word, she turns to the cashier and gets ready to pay.