#1 * Mother-daughter Love

Suggested by Harley121304

Quick note:
This one is based on PJO, so if you don't know what that is you might want to either go read PJO first or just skip to the next one.

- Athena

------------------------------

Annabeth took out her card and beeped it in the elevator. By now it had become a familiar motion, since it happened practically daily. After the beep the button to the 600th floor appeared.

The demigod pressed it and the lift started moving upwards. Out of habit she tuned out the horrible lift music. Maybe she should mention it to her mom, perhaps she could do something about it, have a word about it in council perhaps.

Soon enough she reached the city of Olympus. As she walked the path that lead to the heart of the city she looked around her. A lot of buildings were still under construction. It still blew her mind that her own designs had become reality.

It almost felt surreal. Around her people greeted her as well. They recognized her, not only as Athena's daughter, but as the one that was rebuilding their homes.

When Annabeth reached the center of the city she was met with magnificent mansions. One for each deity. She followed the path that lead to a modern mansion, with a grey, white and black color scheme.

As soon as she entered a nimph walked over.

"Welcome back Annabeth." She greeted.

Annabeth gave the nimph a nod. The Nimph, Amelia, was her mother's assistant. She basically would've been the one running for her mother's coffee if gods drank it. Instead Amelia ran for nectar and she arranged Athena's planning, made appointments etc. Basic assistant stuff, just for an immortal.

Annabeth wondered how the nimph managed to balance it all. Athena was quite demanding when it came to those things and she had little to no patience when she ordered people around.

"Hi, Amelia. Do you have an idea of where my mother is?" The demigod asked.

"Yes, she's in a council meeting right now, she should be finished with that in an hour though. The lady said that you may get started already if you please." The nimph responded.

"That would be great thank you."

Amelia nodded and took her along through the massive mansion. By now Annabeth knew the way around the place, but she didn't have the heart to tell the nimph that. The demigod figured that it made the girl feel useful, besides serving Athena.

Every time Annabeth entered her mother's study she felt like her dreams came true. It wasn't just a study really, it was a mix of things. On one side you had shelves and shelves filled with books, containing knowledge of all ages.

In the center a bunch of tables stood together, useful for laying out blueprints and putting some notes on them. Or laying out battle plans and figuring out the best strategy, it all depended on the goddess' mood really.

Opposite the bookshelves and tables a bunch of tech provided by Hephaestus stood against the wall. Either for research or to keep an eye on the cities defenses.

Annabeth ignored the books and tech for now and was ready to lay out her blueprints on the table when she spotted something still laying out. Battleplans.

Curiosity sparked inside the demigod. Plans for what?

She started inspecting the papers and the figures still standing on them. The strategies behind the motions were so intricate they started to become a mush inside Annabeth's head.