"Take ha' ta' my crib, Roland!" August instructed his driver, as he opened up the back door to the all black Cadillac Escalade allowing Ariel to get inside. "Do not leave ha' sight! I'll hit'chu if anythin' changes,"

Roland nodded, "You got it boss."

Knowing that his driver was like his second bodyguard and a beast when it came to the pistols, August had no doubt in his mind that he would not only get Ariel to his condo in one piece, but would also protect her keeping her safe and sound.

Ariel glanced up at August in shock hearing his strick orders to the chauffeur.

"Wait! You're not coming with me?" She asked in confusion.

August shook his head as he closed her door, "I can't bae. I have ta' get back ta' my crew 'n brudda',"

"August no!" she sobbed, equipped with worry. "Please come with me,"

"I'll be fine ma, I promise ya'." he reassured. "I'll meet'chu back at da' crib once 'dis shit is ova'," he places a kiss upon her forehead, and without giving her a chance to respond, he quickly jets off back to the house.

Ariel cries in despair as she watches August make his way through the crowd.

"August!!! Please!!!" She screams hysterically, terrified for his safety. But August couldn't hear her as he was now already inside of the estate.

The chauffeur instantly pulled away from the massacre, as he sped down the long paved driveway with a devastated Ariel crying in the backseat.

-------

A few hours later...

Sitting on the couch in the living room of August's hillside condo, Ariel was filled with worry as she leaned forward resting her elbows on her knees with her hands clasped together as her right leg shook nervously

It's been three hours since she was rushed from the shooting at her engagement party, and she was a nervous wreck as she waited for August to walk through the front door.

Tears streamed her cheeks in turmoil, and her heart beat rapidly in her chest as thoughts of the ultimate worse clouded her mind. She felt beyond helpless, and all she could do was cry and pray for his safety of return.

She watched the clock on her cellphone laying in front of her on the coffee table, counting each torturous minute that slowly passed by. The massacre kept replaying in her head like a broken record, on her brain constantly, and as long as she was unaware of his whereabouts, she was not able to concentrate on anything else.

She lit up a cigarette in desperate need of the soothing nicotine, inhaling a deep drag into her lungs before releasing the excess smoke, as she glanced at her packed luggage sitting by the front door.

Tears poured from her swollen bloodshot red eyes even more, as she thought about their plans leaving for Las Vegas tonight. New York had always been the place that she had called home, but with all of the bad blood that the notorious streets had to offer, Ariel couldn't wait another minute to leave this dangerous city for good.