It was late at night when the two came out of the barbecue restaurant. Walking in the moonlight, Jiang Wanwan felt very relaxed. Looking back on her past and present, all her thoughts are on her career, and it has really been a long time since she hasn't relaxed.

"I want to travel!" Jiang Wanwan said suddenly, and then she turned her head to look at Xi Heming: "Do you want me to go with me?"

"Of course." Xi Heming looked at her seriously: "Can I plan this trip?"

Jiang Wanwan stretched out a big laziness, looking up at the black curtain of the sky and let out a sigh of relief: "This time I just want to relax as much as I want, and I don't want to use my brain."

Xi Heming reached out and took Jiang Wanwan's hand, and wrapped her slender fingers in his palm: "Leave everything to me."

****

I have to say that Xi Heming's work is efficient. Jiang Wanwan has just arranged the company's affairs. Xi Heming has processed all the visas, bought the air tickets, and booked the hotel.

The two watched performances at the Opera House in Sydney, rode the Ferris wheel by the Thames, went to Africa to watch animal migration, and went to Switzerland to enjoy the freedom of skiing...

As she said, Jiang Wanwan didn't worry about anything, and greeted her new itinerary with anticipation every morning.

Two months passed in a flash, and the two people only spent one small day dealing with company affairs, and spent the rest of the time enjoying this rare holiday. Jiang Wanwan has not traveled in the past ten years in total. Xi Heming has never had leisure time after inheriting the family business. Apart from work, his life is work.

In addition to enjoying the relaxation and relaxation brought by travel, Xi Heming and Jiang Wanwan's relationship also progressed by leaps and bounds. The two of them were originally interested in concubines, and they got along together day and night, and the relationship was rapidly warming up, but at the same time they had the tacit understanding of the old husband and wife.

The weather in London is always cloudy and rainy, and the two of them did not arrange to go out, but stayed in a warm room to watch a movie. Don't look at Jiang Wanwan always showing herself as a strong woman, but she still retains her childlike innocence. For example, the movie she chose today is her favorite Harry Potter movie, and it is her favorite first.

Xi Heming looked at Jiang Wanwan nestled in the soft pillow, holding the potato chips in his mouth one after another, staring at the owl full of the screen, with an enviable expression on his face.

"The thing I looked forward to most when I was young was to see an owl standing outside my window in the morning, with a letter sent to me in my mouth." Jiang Wanwan blinked at Xi Heming and smiled uncomfortably: "Is it a little naive ?"

"No." Xi Heming fondly touched Jiang Wanwan's head: "Very cute."

After it rained for a week, Jiang Wanwan also stayed at home and watched a week of movies. After reviewing all her favorite films, London finally ushered in fine weather.

"Everyone staying at home is going to get moldy." Jiang Wanwan stretched her waist and asked Xi Heming enthusiastically: "Where are we going to play today?"

Xi Heming looked at Jiang Wanwan with a smile: "Take you to a special place."

Jiang Wanwan asked curiously: "Where is it?"

"You'll know when you go." Xi Heming urged Jiang Wanwan: "Hurry up, I can't wait."

"God is mysterious." Jiang Wanwan gave Xi Heming a look, and reached out to hold Xi Heming's arm: "Then go, let me see how special it is."

With curiosity, Jiang Wanwan boarded the helicopter prepared by Xi Heming. After nearly an hour of flight, the helicopter landed on a small island.

The island is not big, but the beach and sea are very good, and the clear fish can see fish below ten meters, but this kind of beauty is not uncommon when Jiang Wanwan was on vacation in the Maldives. Now her eyes are on the island. The only building on the top.

A castle very similar to Hogwarts.

"I remember that Hogwarts was filmed at the junction of England and Scotland." Jiang Wanwan was excited and a little confused: "Why is there a castle that resembles Hogwarts here?"

Xi Heming avoided answering, only pulling a carriage in her hand: "Let's go over."

The carriage was moving slowly, and Jiang Wanwan looked at everything here curiously. Although it is an island, it is ups and downs, with mountains and dense forests, plus this castle really has a world like Harry Potter. The same.

Jiang Wanwan couldn't help but asked again: "Where did you find this place?"

"The magic island my friend built for her daughter ten years ago." Xi Heming looked at Jiang Wanwan and smiled: "I know you like it, I will buy this island and want to give it to you."

"Send me an island?" Jiang Wanwan almost choked on her saliva: "Are you crazy?"

Xi Heming got close to Jiang Wanwan, with a warm breath blowing to her ears: "For you, I am mad and willing."

Jiang Wanwan's face was hot when she heard the sudden love story, and she quickly changed the subject with a little embarrassment: "Since it is an island built for her daughter, how can your friend sell it?"

Xi Heming said solemnly: "Because his daughter has grown up, I don't like this style anymore. But when the castle was built, it was very time-consuming, laborious and costly. It would be a shame to dismantle it. It's better to sell it and buy it again for her daughter. Islands."

Jiang Wanwan gave Xi Heming a look: "You mean I didn't grow up?"

Xi Heming laughed and put Jiang Wanwan in his arms: "I mean you have a childlike innocence."

While talking, the carriage stopped at the door of the castle, and two stewards in wizard robes opened the door of the castle. It was as full of dreams as in the movie, as if even the ceiling was enchanted in the banquet hall.

Jiang Wanwan walked in curiously. While she was looking up to admire the decorations on the wall, a white owl flew in and threw a small red box into Xi Heming's hand.

Xi Heming opened the box in his hand, and a dazzling diamond ring appeared in front of Jiang Wanwan.

"Wanwan, although we have a marriage certificate, we are not a real couple. I thought it was just a short-term contract, but now I hope this contract can last forever and never terminate. Wanwan, I solemnly tell you today Proposal, I wish to love you forever The only wife in this life."

Jiang Wanwan's eyes were a little hot, and her heart was warm as if she was surrounded by sunlight.

"I never thought that I would get married before, but you changed my mind and let me experience the taste of love and being loved. If I live with you for a lifetime, I think..." Jiang Wanwan handed her right hand to In front of Jiang Wanwan: "I am willing."

« Prev
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
People In Konoha, Anbe Tortured Ninjas For Ten Years!: Chapter 364 Enter from behind
I Became a Hit After Returning at Full Level: Chapter 609 Each shakes the pot
I Am an Editor at Marvel: Chapter 270 Embassy of the United Civilization of Multi-Humanity in Asgard
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com