52-54

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 52: On the home service robot...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 52: On the home service robot...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
One month after the listing of home service robots, several professional service robots designed by Jiangcheng Technology for Xi's Group were also successfully developed. Before mass production, the Xi's Group needs to inspect the products. What they never expected was that Xi Heming himself brought the team this time.

Before joining Jiangcheng Technology, many employees of Jiangcheng Technology had an impression of Xi's Group and Xi Heming, and they could only look up to the kind that couldn't be approached. But now they feel that it seems that President Xi is not as unattainable as in the legend. He has come to Jiangcheng Technology several times for the robot. It is really an example of doing it by himself!

Facing the admiration of the employees of Jiangcheng Technology, Xi Heming walked to Jiang Wanwan blankly, with a bit of sadness in his eyes: "Mr. Jiang, long time no see!"

Jiang Wanwan felt that she was definitely dazzled. Why did she seem to see a bit of sadness in Xi Heming's eyes? But when he wanted to take a closer look, Xi Heming's expression had returned to normal, looking as cold and inaccessible as before.

If he was at home, Jiang Wanwan might ask him why he was mad, but now the two of them are standing beside their respective company executives, Jiang Wanwan also kept a polite smile, and shook hands with Xi Heming: "Mr. Xi, long time no see."

Xi Heming looked at Jiang Wanwan in front of him, and pressed his writhing thoughts to the bottom of his heart. When the home service robot was first launched, Jiang Wanwan was busy but could go home at night. The two could also share breakfast. However, with the increase in business, Jiang Wanwan had no time to go home so busy. At the company, the two have not seen each other for more than half a month.

Xi Heming held Jiang Wanwan's hand, feeling that her originally slender hands seemed to be thinner and weaker. Looking at her face again, although she looked so bright, she looked closely and found that there were faint dark circles under her eyes that could not even be covered by foundation. .

She must have been too tired recently.

Xi Heming loosened his hand, but frowned slightly: "Mr. Jiang has been very busy these days? It seems that he is not resting well."

Jiang Wanwan touched her eyebrows and smiled back: "Although I have less sleep, I feel full of energy. Maybe I also have the potential for workaholics."

While speaking, Jiang Wanwan had already brought the Xi's group into the meeting room. Because today is mainly the function test of professional robots in the industry, the layout of the conference room has been adjusted. The original layout of the chairs on both sides of the long conference table has been changed to the style of a small auditorium. Several robots are on the front stage with a table below. And chairs.

When he reached the table in the first row, Xi Heming stopped and said with a faint expression to the subordinates he brought: "Professional robots are designed for companies in different industries under the Xi Group. You should know us better than me. Regarding the needs of robots. This time, each of you will test the robots of your own industry. If you have any needs and opinions for improvement, I will only be an audience this time."

After talking, Xi Heming turned his head and looked at Jiang Wanwan: "Mr. Jiang doesn't mind sitting in the last row with me? I think it's quieter there and it's more suitable for onlookers to think."

Although Jiang Wanwan felt that Xi Heming did not follow the routine, but seeing Xi Heming frowning and looking unhappy, Jiang Wanwan had to sit in the last row with Xi Heming with a gesture of please.