Seeing the exhausted look on Jiang Wanwan's face, Xi Heming let go of his hand, extremely annoyed in his heart. What he meant today was to take Jiang Wanwan to relax and let her go home to go to bed early, but he didn't expect to kill Si Xiaoyang halfway through, causing so many incidents.

Jiang Wanwan took a pot of warm water and pushed out the footbath. Xi Heming sighed softly: "Although I can't move one hand, I am not really disabled. Go back to the room and rest. The rest is myself. Just come."

"Really?" Jiang Wanwan looked at him suspiciously. After all, the big brother Niu broke his arm and got out of the wheelchair in a wheelchair. It looked no different from a disability.

"Really!" Xi Heming pushed Jiang Wanwan to the door of her bedroom with his uninjured hand, reached out to open her door, but did not let go, lowered his head and looked at her eyes: "Good night, do A good dream!"

"Good night!" Jiang Wanwan squeezed in from the open door like a bunny with a **** stab, turned around and slammed the door shut, shutting Xi Heming outside.

Xi Heming, who was still holding his hand on the doorknob, smiled silently, and whispered in a voice that he could only hear: "Jiang Wanwan, I like you."

****

After experiencing such a thing, Jiang Wanwan lay down for a long time after washing and fell asleep. It was almost ten o'clock when she opened her eyes in the morning. It was the first time she got up so late since the robot went on the market.

Jiang Wanwan called the secretary to arrange the affairs of the company. When he came out of the room, Xi Heming was wearing casual clothes with half a sleeve missing and was discussing matters with the special assistant. Hearing the voice, Xi Heming raised his head and showed a big smile: " Are you up? Did you sleep well last night?"

"It's okay." Jiang Wanwan glanced at the special assistant a little awkwardly, and nodded at him: "Li Te help early."

"Mrs. Early."

Li Tezhu looked as usual. Although he did not attend Xi Heming’s wedding, as the most confidant of the president, he knows more than other executives, such as this Jiangcheng Technology who has appeared frequently in the company recently. Mr. Jiang is actually the new wife of the president. Apart from the driver, it seems that only he knows the truth in the company.

Li Tezhu came this time mainly to deal with Si Xiaoyang's affairs. Jiang Wanwan had no good feelings for this neuropathy, and was unwilling to listen to them more, so he went straight to the restaurant for breakfast.

When Jiang Wanwan returned to the living room after finishing his meal, Li Tezhu had already left. She looked at Xi Heming who was sitting on the sofa and reading the documents with some hesitation, with a distressed expression on her face.

Although he didn't look up, Xi Heming seemed to have guessed her troubles. While turning over the document, he said: "You can go to the company. I have Aunt Wang at home to take care of me. The driver and nanny are at home, so don't worry."

Jiang Wanwan breathed a sigh of relief, but she felt sorry for her. After all, Xi Heming was injured because she blocked the knife, and she always felt uncomfortable leaving him to go to work: "Or I'll work at home..."

Xi Heming put down the file in his hand and got up to walk in front of Jiang Wanwan, and pressed her on her shoulder: "I said it's okay. There is a babysitter at home, and you can't help much at home. Jiangcheng Technology is now developing. During this critical period, there is still a lot of work for you to do, so hurry up and go to the company."

"That's good." Jiang Wanwan glanced at her watch, and now she had time to process a batch of documents when she went to the company: "Then I'll go to work first. If you have anything to do, please call me."