The Xi's Building is the headquarters building of the Xi's Group. There were many people coming and going in the lobby on the first floor. Jiang Wanwan raised her hand and pushed her sunglasses.

The original owner often came to the Xi's group after getting engaged. People may not know her, but the staff on the first floor and Xi Heming's secretary didn't know how many times they met her. She was still a little worried about being recognized.

Whether in Xi's or Jiangcheng Technology, or facing the entire market, she wants to stand alone in front of people as Jiang Wanwan, not in the name of Xi Heming's wife. After all, she and Xi Heming are not a real husband and wife.

While Jiang Wanwan was hesitating, a staff member walked over with a smile: "Hello madam, welcome to Xi's Group. Which department do you want to go to? Is there an appointment?"

Seeing that the staff member hadn't recognized him at all, Jiang Wanwan was slightly relieved, and replied with a formulaic smile: "I am from Jiangcheng Technology, and I have an appointment with President Xi."

President Xi’s appointment of these front desk staff are all in mind. When I heard that it was from Jiangcheng Technology, he immediately smiled a lot of enthusiasm: “It’s President Jiang, President Xi has already ordered, you directly take the president’s exclusive You can go directly up the elevator, and I will take you there."

Jiang Wanwan pushed her sunglasses, maintained an elegant smile, and followed the staff to the elevator dedicated to Xi Heming. Soon, the elevator door opened, and the staff bowed slightly: "General Manager Xi's office is on the 27th floor. I wish you a happy work."

Jiang Wanwan nodded gently: "Thank you!"

The elevator door was closed, and the front desk staff quickly walked back to their position. The colleague sitting next to her hit her with his arm, and asked in a low voice, "Who is the woman Lily came just now?" Why did you go up in the special elevator for Mr. Xi?"

Lily looked around and saw that no outsiders had noticed here, she lowered her voice and said, "She is Mr. Jiang from Jiangcheng Technology."

"Ms. Jiang from Jiangcheng Technology?" The few front desk girls sitting next to each other whispered and approached: "Jiangcheng Technology is actually a female boss. She is still so young and beautiful. Get up."

"Even Emily dare to say, you don't want to be mixed up." Lily tapped her unobtrusive colleague, and said in a low voice: "But then, I always feel that this Jiang always gives me a familiar feeling."

"No?" The female colleague tapped on the computer and checked the information: "This is the first time the people from Jiangcheng Technology have come to the company. Have you seen her elsewhere?"

Lily thought for a while, and shook her head doubtfully: "I should have never thought about this kind of beautiful and strong woman, if I see it, I will not forget it."

The female colleague sighed enviously: "Look at people, they are also women, why is the gap so big."

"There are some women who are stronger than us. What I am curious about is Emily's reaction." Another girl smiled gleefully: "I remember when Emily sent out a notice in the morning and said that it was Mr. Jiang that will be every day for the next period of time. You have to come to the company. You said that such a beautiful female boss discusses work with Mr. Xi every day, and Emily’s eyes are green without being jealous."

Several girls covered their mouths and laughed involuntarily. The people in Lily's hall were gone, and they were a little bolder. They lowered their voice and said, "Emily is just jealous. What's the use? Isn't Mr Xi already having a fiancée? , And it is rumored that both of them have been married for almost half a year."