Why on earth? Does Xi always really take a fancy to the development prospects of Jiangcheng Technology?

Sure enough, people with a business vision like Mr. Xi are far ahead of them!

Several senior executives who found a reasonable answer sighed in admiration: "Mr. Xi is amazing!!" JSG

****

Xi Heming returned to his office, pulled his tie down and threw it on the sofa on the side, unbuttoning the two buttons of his shirt.

After going out for more than three hours, the desk was full of papers again. Xi Heming picked up the top copy and flipped through it, but he couldn't read a word, always thinking of Jiang Wanwan's footsteps.

Throwing the file in his hand aside, Xi Heming showed a disgusting expression on his face: "I'm so stupid. It's only strange if my feet don't hurt in such high shoes."

Touching the mobile phone on the table, Xi Heming dialed the number of Mr. Xi.

As soon as the call was connected, Mr. Xi's angry roar came from the phone; "Why are you calling me at this time? Delay me playing cards!"

"You are quite leisurely after all." Xi Heming squeezed the bridge of his nose with his other hand, and asked casually, "Last time you said that there is a very useful foot bath barrel? What brand is it? And that foot bath? Where did you buy your medicine package?"

"Footbath bucket?" Old man Xi's voice squatted with laughter: "You would actually ask me this question? I think about what you said when I recommended the footbath bucket with you last time..."

Old man Xi coughed lightly, learning from Xi Heming's cold voice, saying word by word: "Foot tubs are used by elderly people. I'm not interested in this. President Xi, it's only a few months now, you Why are you suddenly getting older?"

Listening to the old man's ridicule, Xi Heming felt that his chest became more suffocated. If this continues, he will either be **** off by the old man or Jiang Wanwan. These two men are simply his nemesis.

"Do you want to tell me?" Xi Heming said coldly in a non-sentimental tone: "If you don't tell me, I will hang up."

"Talk about it! I don't know who the dog is tempered!" The old man Xi complained and didn't sell it. "Kunbei brand, they are sold in major shopping malls. The foot bath bag is the one that I find someone to match. You can go home and get it if you want."

"I see." Xi Heming's tight expression finally relaxed a little: "I will ask the driver to go back and get it."

When he heard that the driver was sent back, Old Man Xi rolled his eyes: "Do you think you are an orphan? Do you still see my father? You and Wanwan have been married for more than four months, and you came back the next day. Once, and never come back again. If I don’t ask you to come back, don’t you know to come back on your own initiative?"

For some reason, Xi Heming suddenly thought of seeing the white hair on his father's temple when he went home last time, and his expression softened: "Okay, I will go back on weekends."

Old man Xi was taken aback for a moment, and he couldn't believe it, muttered: "Really? Why is it so easy to talk today? Not only you come back, but you come back with your wife."

Xi Heming hesitated for a moment, and hung up the phone after hurriedly saying "Let's talk more".

Throwing the phone back to the desk, Xi Heming leaned back in the chair and exhaled heavily, his expression a bit complicated. The agreement he reached with Jiang Wanwan after marriage included her cooperating with her to cope with the requirements of some occasions, but today, when he saw Jiang Wanwan's other side, he was unwilling to force Jiang Wanwan to accompany him to act on occasion.