Jiang Wanwan has looked through the chat records. As long as the original owner goes out with these girlfriends, she basically pays for meals, beauty treatments, and SPA. It is estimated that she is the kind of people who come quickly with stupid money in the hearts of these girlfriends. Take advantage of it. Even so, their group of girlfriends still quarreled from time to time, but the original owner's mind was simple and coaxing, and when someone said a few good things, they reconciled happily.

It's quite simple and happy.

Among friends, the most plastic relationship with her is Silia, who covets Xi Heming. Silia's family background is a bit higher, and she would not be ignored if it weren't for Xi Heming's estimation. It's just that Seliya didn't know what irritation she had received recently, she almost overflowed the screen, and Bai Lianhua's camouflage coat was almost torn by herself.

Jiang Wanwan hasn't had time to talk to her recently, so she will play the role with her after he has been busy for a while. Although she did not love Xi Heming and planned to divorce Xi Heming after paying back the money, she would not let Silia, who killed the original owner, marry Xi Heming.

Since she has penetrated into this novel, she has to write the follow-up of this novel!

Unwilling to waste time on useless things, Jiang Wanwan bought the mobile phone again and applied for the card. Suddenly, she felt a lot of disappearance. Now there are no outsiders in the mobile phone except for her family and work partners.

After opening WeChat, Manager Cao of the Marketing Department sent a WeChat message: "Mr. Jiang, I heard that Secretary Chen said that you are going to attend the cocktail party tonight. Is this the one on the top floor of the Haihu Building? I just got the invitation letter from the relationship and I am preparing to talk to you. Reporting."

Jiang Wanwan really didn't know where the reception was. She turned her head and asked Xi Heming, "Where is the reception tonight?"

Without lifting his head, Xi Heming directly replied: "Bihai No.1 Mansion."

Jiang Wanwan bowed her head and replied a WeChat message to Manager Cao: "I went to the reception of Bihai No. 1 Mansion, which is not the same place as you. It happened that we split up to get to know some entrepreneurs and introduce our smart platform system to them."

Manager Cao didn't reply for a long time. When Jiang Wanwan was about to close WeChat, Manager Cao suddenly sent a WeChat message: "Bihai No.1 Mansion???"

Jiang Wanwan felt that she was getting better and better, and she could see Manager Cao's trembling from these simple three question marks.

Jiang Wanwan asked wonderingly: "Is there anything wrong with Bihai No.1 Mansion?"

Manager Cao came back with a lot of words: "Bihai No.1 Mansion is the private residence of Mr. Zhao Qingyang, the richest man in Asia, the 18th richest person in the world, and the founder of Qingyang Group. Although the headquarters of Qingyang Group is in Suzhou , But Mr. Zhao Qingyang is indeed a real local, but he went to university in Suzhou when he was young, and he started his business there after graduation, and stayed there. However, Mr. Zhao will come back and live for half a month every year in these years. During the period, he will hold a cocktail party. Those who can receive invitations are only at the top of the pyramid in the province's enterprises, but there are also less than top-level bosses who are struggling to get an invitation to make contacts."

Manager Cao still had some thoughts after finishing this sentence, and couldn't help but send a string of exclamation marks: "Mr. Jiang, are you really going to this reception? Your connections are okay!!"

Only then did Jiang Wanwan know why Xi Heming attaches so much importance to this cocktail party. It turned out that the person who held the cocktail party was so backed.