Xi Heming looked at Aunt Wang's obviously fluttering steps, and sighed helplessly: "No, Aunt Wang, you should go back and rest first. I can eat just a little bit."

Although Aunt Wang is a nanny, but after taking care of him for 20 years, when Aunt Wang drank alcohol, Xi Heming really couldn't watch her cook for herself.

Sending away Aunt Wang, Xi Heming was too lazy to deal with Jiang Wanwan. He went around in the kitchen and found no ingredients. In order to take care of Xi Heming's discerning taste buds, Aunt Wang purchases the freshest ingredients every day, and buys one day's amount at a time, which can meet the needs of the day without wasting. Because Xi Heming couldn't say to come back for dinner today, Aunt Wang only prepared barbecue stuff, and was not even ready to cook for Xi Heming.

Xi Heming spent a long time in the refrigerator, and finally found two eggs to boil in the pot for a while, but when he turned on the gas stove, he was dumbfounded, and he couldn't even start the fire.

Xi Heming, who did not have the concept of turning on the gas valve first, stood in the kitchen for a few minutes and then turned around and went to the western kitchen. He found a packet of oatmeal from it. He made a cup of water and frowned as soon as he took a sip and put it aside. .

This is too ugly!

Rubbing his hungry and empty stomach, Xi Heming involuntarily raised his head and looked up to the terrace, his brows tightened: "Why the smell is getting bigger and bigger."

Aunt Wang went home. Jiang Wanwan was sitting on the table alone. Although she was drunk, her hands and feet looked swift. She didn’t delay when she turned the skewers. She quickly baked a dozen more. She picked it up and placed it on the table. On the shelf above.

Picking up a string of mutton skewers, Jiang Wanwan bit down a piece of meat along the brazier. This meat was carefully selected by Aunt Wang. It is half fat and half lean. The fat meat is grilled with oil to wrap the lean part, and the bite is more tender. Juice.

Jiang Wanwan chewed the meat in her mouth with a contented expression on her face, and her whole person was immersed in this simple and happy happiness.

Drinking a beer and then a barbecue, Jiang Wanwan suddenly felt that this kind of life was good. Before wearing the book, she focused on her career. She had no friends, no hobbies, no entertainment. What she grabbed in her mind was either code or contract. There was no time for her own. She even forgot what she liked most when she was young. Sitting on the side of the road eating lamb skewers, because she hasn't felt the simple happiness for a long time.

Now she has recovered her former appearance and her simple happiness, which is great.

Xi Heming stood at a distance and watched Jiang Wanwan eat meat one bite at a time and drink one bite at a time. This casual, rude way of eating and the strong smell in the air made him feel a little bit uncomfortable. Just when he turned around to go back, he suddenly saw Jiang Wanwan, who had been laughing and eating meat, was crying...

Xi Heming paused, hesitated for a moment, and turned back to the living room.

**

The more I drink, the more confused my thinking is, but my past memories are getting clearer and clearer. When I think that these precious memories have been forgotten by me, Jiang Wanwan’s tears flow more fiercely, as if the tears I have not shed in ten years are all there. It collapsed in an instant.

Sobbing his nose, suddenly seeing a pack of tissues in front of him, Jiang Wanwan looked up and saw Xi Heming's disgusting face.

"Originally, it was ugly to have a look of oil, but even crying into this virtue is simply affecting my appetite."