Jiang Wanwan flipped through the chat records again and couldn’t help laughing when she saw that the original owner invited Silia to be the bridesmaid. It is estimated that Silia at the time was frustrated when she saw the news. She wanted to be a bridesmaid, she obviously wanted to. Be the bride!

After Jiang Wanwan watched the chat between the two, and just about to close the chat interface, Seliya sent a voice. Jiang Wanwan clicked, and a pitiful and charming female voice came out from the inside: "Wan Wan , Are you angry because I didn’t go to your wedding today? People are really uncomfortable in the morning. But I feel better now. I want to go to your house and give the wedding gift I prepared for you. Here you are."

Jiang Wanwan almost laughed out loud. This Seliya is really too shameless. Can you wait to get close to Xi Heming as her "best friend"? She was not the original owner, so she naturally didn't believe what Silia said about being close to Xi Heming and growing up with Xi Heming as a brother and sister.

From the way Xi Heming looks like a dog, you can guess that he was a difficult master when he was a child. People of his age may not be able to make friends with him. It is strange that a girl who is seven or eight years younger can be as close to him as a sibling. If these two people really have such a good relationship as Seliya said, then she doesn't have to spend much time on her body, she should have dragged Xi Heming to get married long ago.

Looking at the voice sent by Seliya, Jiang Wanwan curled her lower lip and replied in the tone of the original owner: "My dear, I want you to come, too, but Heming said that I don't like outsiders coming home, so I can't help him. You have a good relationship with him, you can talk about him, how can you be so hypocritical!"

After the news was sent, Seliya didn't reply for a long time, and she was probably very angry. Jiang Wanwan sneered. Although she has no interest in Xi Heming and does not plan to maintain this marriage, it does not mean that she will hand over Xi Heming to Seliya.

Although the tragic experience of the original owner has its own problems, it is also inseparable from Silia's careful planning and long-term and subtle brainwashing. If Seliya stopped here, it would be fine. If she still wanted to calculate her with the method of calculating the original owner, she definitely wanted this green tea **** to know what it was like to despair.

Thinking of this, Jiang Wanwan sent Seliya another message: "Heming asked me to try the dress I will wear when I go home tomorrow. I will not talk to you for now, and I will go to have afternoon tea when I have time."

Silia still didn't reply to the message, and Jiang Wanwan estimated that she might have lost her mobile phone because of her anger.

She teased the next Silia to make Jiang Wanwan feel good. After she exited the chat box, she found a message from a person whose remark was "Daddy", asking her how she was getting along with Xi Heming, and asking her to take care of herself and don’t grow old. It's playing games and staying up late.

Although only a few short sentences, I can see the concern that lies between the lines, but when I think of the fifty million that Xi Heming said, Jiang Wanwan puts back some of the touches that have just risen, and her heart is mixed.

The reply was typed and deleted, and finally Jiang Wanwan closed the dialog box. It's too difficult to know what the other person is thinking through the screen and only relying on text communication. She must go back and ask what's going on in person.

Throwing the phone aside, Jiang Wanwan lay on the soft bed and fell asleep quickly. I don't know how long there was a knock on the door: "Madam, it's dinner."

Jiang Wanwan opened her eyes and looked at the dim and unfamiliar environment of the room for a moment. When she heard the name "Mrs.", the goose bumps all came out. She was used to being called Mr. Jiang. This madam is really true. It's not very suitable.