↳ 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙊𝙪𝙩

Start from the beginning

"It's not a bad part of town, relax." You reassured them.

"It doesn't matter." Geto replied. It was dark out, even if they didn't look intimidating, people wouldn't come too close. You walked slowly since you weren't in a rush since the night was still young. The closer you got, the bigger the line of people appeared. It would take hours to get in.

"Go up to the bouncer and tell him your name." Gojo said and you cocked your eyebrow. "It might work, you'll never know if you don't try."

"Fine. You're coming with me." You grabbed his wrist and dragged him to where the bouncer was. A big, intimidating man looked down at you. You knew you were about to get reprimanded.

"Back of the line, lady.." His harsh deep voice could make a grown ass man cry. Luckily you didn't take it personal.

"She's here to tell you who she is." Gojo got impatient since you were taking too long to speak up.

"Probably no one important, but go ahead. Make me laugh."

"Y/N L/N." You told him and he was quick to apologize for his behavior after the mention of your name.

"How many people are in your party?" He asked, this time his voice sounding much nicer.

"Four." You responded and he nodded. You were about to call them over, but Gojo was the best choice to do that since he could be louder. "Please call them over, Satoru."

Gojo whistled and made a hand gesture to your friends who were at the very back of the line. They walked up, and you waited there until four people got out. A group of five left, and the bouncer let you in, not bothering to even check IDs. You wondered if he was under strict orders from Mr. Fushiguro. You pushed that thought to the back of your mind as you entered the place.

-

Hours later and your group was drunk, and you were seated down drinking a cocktail while they danced. You had danced a bit, well a lot, and your feet were tired. You tried watching over them, which was hard since they moved around a lot. At this point you didn't care, they could embarrass themselves all they wanted.

You finished another cocktail and stood up and walked over to the bar to order another one. The cute bartender immediately noticed you and asked, "Another one?"

You simply nodded and he started with your drink, disregarding the other people. You looked around as you waited. The place was packed and you were already tired. It was a shame that the other three were having too much fun to even think about going home.

"Here you go Miss L/N." He put down your drink and you thanked him.

"Oh please, call me Y/N." You told him since such formality made you feel old. You were curious about the man, he was handsome. You were about to ask for his name but noticed how busy he was. You ended up walking away, since you didn't want to be a bother.

You weren't paying attention while walking, which resulted in you bumping into someone. You quickly apologized for negligence. The man was about to make a remark but then they realized who you were. You looked up at the person who smirked.

"It's nice to see you did end up coming." He patted the top of your head. He had other things to do, but now those tasks were out of his mind. He had other plans. "Let's go sit down."

You ended up leading him to the booth you were seated at, and found Shoko there. You both sat down and she cocked her eyebrow at you, which was her way of asking about the man next to you.

"This is my boss." You introduced him and she waved at him.

"Uh- Let me go grab another drink." She stood up and walked over to the bar leaving you two alone.