↳ 𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘿𝙖𝙮

Start from the beginning

You opened the front door, which revealed the pair of twins you were waiting on along with their father. You invited them in, and unlike Nobara's mother, this man wasn't in a rush.

"You're..." He tried to figure out who you were, unsure if you were Megumi's mother or perhaps his stepmother.

"The nanny." You finished his sentence. "The kids are already using the pool, please follow me."

You led them outside. It was surprising how he still followed, but you understood he didn't want to fully leave his sons at the hands of a complete stranger. The moment Megumi saw his friends he got out of the pool and ran towards them.

"Not yet, let's put sunscreen on them first." You held off Megumi who was pressuring the twins to join him in the pool.

"It'll be fine, I already did that." Their father reassured. "Yuji, Sukuna, please behave."

"You have my number, please contact me if anything happens." The man smiled. You accompanied him back to the front door and closed the door once he left. You walked back and sighed already knowing you would get a headache from the twins and Megumi. Luckily Mr. Fushiguro was there to help you.

It was hot but you didn't want to go swimming so you sat down near the pool and dipped your feet in the water. Mr. Fushiguro swam near where you were seated.

"You should come in, the water is nice." He began.

"Not right now, it's easier to watch them here." You answered.

"But are you really enjoying yourself sitting there?" He questioned.

"Don't worry about me." You smiled. Your attention shifted back to the children.

-

The day was coming to an end and the kids were still there. They were watching a movie inside while they waited for the pizza delivery to arrive. Cooking was a bad idea considering there were 5 children who each liked different things. You put an appropriate movie for children, since you learned your lesson last night.

Did they complain? Yes. Did you care? No. Were they enjoying the movie? Yes. Even Mr. Fushiguro was watching the movie, and he seemed very entertained. You did have to stop him from making inappropriate commentary a couple of times though.

You watched a couple of minutes of the movie but ultimately you ended up using your phone.

"Did the fuc-" Mr. Fushiguro was about to make another comment but you put your hand over his mouth.

"You can say whatever you want around your children but do I need to remind you that three of these children are not your own." You whispered not wanting to ruin the movie for the kids. Mr. Fushiguro licked your hand that was covering his mouth and you looked at him disgusted.

He was just a child, trapped inside a man's body. You wiped your hand on his arm, which made him laugh. You began using your phone again.

Finally the doorbell rang, indicating that the pizza was there. Mr. Fushiguro got up to take care of it. He came back in with three boxes and a bottle of soda. He set them down on the dining table. Instead of calling the kids over, he grabbed a slice for himself and sat back down next to you to finish watching the movie.

"You should grab a slice for yourself before they take them all." He didn't speak too loud, since he didn't want the children to hear.

"I'll be fine." You assured.

The ending credits rolled and you sighed knowing the mess that was about to come. They stood up and headed to the dining table where the food was. Luckily, the boxes were already opened, they each grabbed a slice and you went to the kitchen to find plastic cups where you could serve them their drinks. They could've done that part themselves, but you knew it would result in a disaster so you decided to do it yourself. You handed them their drinks and then walked back to the couch to use your phone.