↳ 𝘼𝙧𝙩 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨

Start from the beginning

"Hello!" You greeted the receptionist as you entered the building.

"Ms. L/N, right?" She asked and you nodded, giving her a subtle smile.

"Alright, well Tsumiki already entered her classroom you're free to go." She responded. "Or stay if you wish. All up to you."

You wanted to watch Tsumiki, she would surely appreciate it, but you knew Megumi would die of boredom. Maybe you could join her on Tuesdays and go home on Thursdays. You had to figure out a schedule but for now you would just ask Megumi, cause maybe he wouldn't mind watching his sister.

"Do you want to stay or go?" You asked.

"I want to get out of here." He responded. The way he said it wasn't nice but you found it amusing, so it took everything in you to hold back a laugh.

"The lessons finish at 7, thank you Ms. L/N." Said the receptionist.

You waved at her before exiting the building. You got back to the car, and watched how Megumi crossed his arms.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"How come Tsumiki gets to do fun things after school but I don't?" He responded.

"Well, didn't your father ask you if you wanted to take some lessons or play a sport after school?" You brought up, remembering what you read in the email.

"No, Mrs. Fushiguro just asked if I wanted to play soccer and I said no." He answered.

You found odd how he used Mrs. Fushiguro. You didn't expect him to call her mom, but maybe some nickname or at least her first name. The need to be so formal didn't seem normal considering how she was his stepmom.

"What did you want to do?"

"I wanted art classes."

"Did you tell her?"

"Yes, but she just laughed."

"Well..." You didn't know how to respond. You couldn't promise art classes, because you would have to consult it with Mr. Fushiguro who was still a mystery to you; you had no idea if he would say yes or no. "I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you, Y/N." He gave you a small smile, which was the first time he ever showed some type of emotion that wasn't a hostile one. "Now, don't tell Tsumiki, but do you want to stop for ice cream?"

"Yes!" He eagerly responded, making you laugh.

You searched up the closest ice cream place and began driving. Luckily, it was close to a playground where Megumi could play after.

You parked in front of the place and got out of the car, along with Megumi. You grabbed his hand and walked into the little shop. It was nearly empty, just the workers and an old couple were inside.

You smiled at the worker and you told them your order while waiting for Megumi to decide what he wanted.

"Did you finally make up your mind?" You asked.

"Chocolate." He responded loudly enough so the worker could hear.

"On a cup or cone?" The worker asked.

"Cone." He replied. Megumi got his ice cream cone, and you got yours too. You wanted to sit inside, since the place was cool and the outside was too hot, but Megumi insisted on sitting out.

You gave in and sat outside since at least you had something cold at hand. The problem now was that the ice cream was melting so much faster so you had to finish it faster. This was a big problem for Megumi since he was too small to finish an ice cream cone that big, fast.