Can't hide it now

Can't hide it now

Even with it being a hero course, the daily routine around school could be pretty monotonous. Every once in a while, though, something like this would happen. Kirishima slowed down to a stop not far from his home room class to further observe the scene before him. A typically grumpy looking Bakugou stood just before a girl, who by her short brown hair he immediately recognized to be Uraraka, scowling as if she had just insulted his very existence. Though, to be fair, Kirishima knew it usually took very little for him to achieve such a look.

Several fist pumps accentuated her words as she practically jumped with what looked to be excitement. Kirishima wondered what they were saying. Not long after he considered running up to find out, Uraraka waved a good bye and slipped into class. After looking like he might combust on the spot, Bakugou did the same.

It was probably the most difficult time Kirishima had ever had trying to pay attention in class. Mr. Aizawa went over the test result from last week and he was only mildly distracted by his grade. It probably wasn't an objectively good score, but it was good for him. He would have to remember to thank Bakugou for his help once again. More importantly though, he needed to think of a way to ask what they had been discussing earlier.

He was actually impressed by the fact that he didn't bring it up until after the school day was over.

"Hey man." He caught up to the blond outside.

Bakugou grunted in reply.

"Did you...have a good day?" He put the question together as he said it.

"I fucking guess."

Kirishima cringed at the incredulous look he received. "You didn't wait for me again." He didn't even attempt to hide his pout.

"I had shit to do."

"Oh, is that what you were talking to Uraraka about?" He admittedly knew it wasn't subtle.

"Huh ?" Bakugou glowered at him

"I just saw you two talking earlier."

"Oh, that shit-" He sighed- "She wants me to be her damn sparring partner."

"You always spar with me though!" Again, his pout was obvious.

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "You people are so damn needy."

He took a minute to right himself. "Well, maybe that'd be for the best actually. I've memorized your moves so well it's pretty easy to take you down."

"The fuck did you say?"

He shrugged. "Maybe if we switched it up it'd be more of a challenge."

"I'll show you a damn challenge!" Bakugou abruptly pulled him by his jacket off the sidewalk and towards the gym.

Kirishima just laughed. "Sounds good!"

He wasn't surprised by Bakugou's reaction, but he meant what he said. They sparred together so much that it was more a routine than anything. He suspected that Mr. Aizawa never said anything because Kirishima was the only student Bakugou couldn't blow up.

Kirishima shrugged off his uniform and pulled on his gym clothes as Bakugou did the same. There were a few other students inside, but they had a large corner to themselves.

"Let's make this quick." Bakugou said stretching out his arms.

Kirishima placed his on his hips. "You're the one that wants me to kick your ass so badly!"

"Tch." Bakugou righted himself and smirked. "Don't make me laugh." With that, he charged towards him and Kirishima knew to jump to the side to evade him. He also knew that with so must focus on his arms, he often forgot about his feet. When he managed to trip him, Bakugou scowled up at from the floor but Kirishima only laughed.