Wanting

Wanting

The room was still and quite save for the sound of a fan gently humming. Kirishima felt heavy against his bed, aware only of his of his own comfort. It was blissful moment interrupted by his own bedroom door bursting open.

Kirishima sat up only to be shoved back down.

"The hell shitty hair?"his voice was rough, irritated. Kirishima wasn't sure why he would be angry. He tried to think of a reason and not linger on how nice he looked on top of him.

"You've been avoiding me all day."

"I don't—" he shifted, his knee resting between his thighs, and Kirishima groaned at the affection.

"And I know why." He could practically feel his blood rushing as Bakugou leaned down close to his ear. The fabric of his shirt teased his bare skin. "You want more..." his breath was hot against his ear and he couldn't stand it.

Before he could pull him close, Bakugou dipped low and kissed his way down his chest. His lips left a blazing trail and Kirishima was certain he wouldn't last another minute. He licked his dry lips as he made it to his pants. They were jerked off with a grunt and Kirishima gripped the sheets in a desperate attempt to stay grounded. He aches so badly for his touch.

Rather than tease him, he took him in fully—one hot, smooth motion. His tongue drug along the underside as he pulled back before plunging back down. His skin was practically vibrating. No, it actually was vibrating. He tried to ignore it but it was persistent. His brain started trying to figure out what was going on, growing more frantic until—

Kirishima opened his eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling. A deep breathe and he lunged his phone, alarm still going off, across the room.

He made it to class, even if a bit disheartened by the fact that Bakugou didn't wait for him. He noted that he kept his eyes firmly fixed on his desk as he made it to his own. Kaminari twisted around to face him. "Tell me we didn't have homework."

"We always have homework man." Kirishima pulled his book from his bag as Kaminari groaned.

"I thought maybe we got lucky. Can I copy yours?"

"Sure just hurry up." He slid the paper to him , his eyes soon returning to the blond across the room.

He was still glaring at his desk of course, so Kirishima looked to the boy behind him. He waved and the green haired boy perked up. Kirishima then pointed at Bakugou. Midoriya looked in front of him, back to Kirishima, and adamantly shook his head. Kirishima held his hands together pleadingly.

Relenting, he swallowed and tentatively tapped his shoulder. Bakugou gave no reaction. He tried again, with a bit of force. He was about to try a third time when Bakugou suddenly whipped around his seat. "What the hell do you want!?"

His hands up in immediate surrender, "N-nothing! I was just—."

Kirishima actually felt bad, he waved to see if he could get he's attention on him instead. Bakugou caught the movement and turned towards him. Kirishima offered a sheepish smile, but he at least relaxed. He wasn't sure what to do after though so he just waved. Bakugou was half way through deflating when he offered a half wave back. The smile that broke out was immediate.

Kaminari slid his home work back just as the door opened and Aizawa stepped through.

Throughout class, Kirishima found it increasingly difficult to focus on the lesson. He kept looking over across the room, lingering longer each time. He chewed at the end of his pencil at the played the scene over in his head. He didn't seem any more grumpy than usual, so he probably wasn't mad. Was he? He hadn't waited for him that morning to walk to class like they normally did. He hadn't said a word to him since it happened. Kirishima looked again. The expression he could read was that of boredom.